TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › God bless Trump!
#1 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2017-01-22
Re: God bless Trump!

It's low-life scumbags like you that get the whole industry a bad name.

The Wutard is actually providing a community service, putting a villian's face on industry practices.

I wish I had thought of creating him myself.

If the persona wasn't so damaging to the private school industry, I would suspect Daffy in disguise.

#2 Parent Arthur - 2017-01-22
Jokes heard about trump at the women's march

“We Shall Overcomb”

“Make America Think Again”

“Think Outside My Box”

“IKEA Has Better Cabinets”

“Did You Remember To Set Your Clocks Back 60 Years Last Night?”

“Tweet All People Kindly”

#3 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-22

i started recruit english teachers in 2006. Not beated yet

You've been lucky then. Had you recruited my good self and pulled a stunt like that, then you would certainly have spent a great deal of time in hospital with tubes coming out of every orifice. I could name a few other like-minded FTs too.

It's low-life scumbags like you that get the whole industry a bad name.

#4 Parent heretosay - 2017-01-22

I would guess that "foxytard" is a response to "libtard," which, apparently, in your mind is okay, but for an educated man such as yourself is not. It reduces the value of whatever erudition you may wish to display and demeans the value of the person to whom you are writing without actually knowing who they are or what their values are in totality.

I don't pretend to be able to speak for women - they really are a whole other creature at times, but that doesn't prevent me from recognizing the legitimacy of their concerns regarding women's rights. Nor does it blind me to the reality that women such as Fifi are speaking out in a manner that we should all recognize does not alienate anyone; that is, it is all inclusive. Rights are rights and it's not about gender or political correctness.

#5 Parent Wu - 2017-01-22

i started recruit english teachers in 2006. Not beated yet.

#6 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-22

Ask one of your people from England to explain. Perhaps he'll explain while he's tying you up before beating you half-to-death for not paying him...

#7 Parent Wu - 2017-01-22

I understand, my good man, but you call feminists libtards . So which tard is it?

#8 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-22

'They' don't call me Foxytard.....It was a comment by Fifi because I don't share her views. No doubt she wanted to call me a 'retard', but settled for 'Foxytard' instead. Fortunately I have 'thick skin' and her childish remarks are like water off a duck's back.

#9 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-22
Over 1.7 million people marched against trump in the US today

Let's end the day on this uplifting thought: he will have a hard time being the little fascist that he wants to be because America is resisting big time. He was put on notice today.

PS: And the resistance has support worldwide.

#10 Parent Wu - 2017-01-22

why do they call you foxytard?

#11 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-22

I wish some beautiful Chinese female training-centre owner would grope me, lol. As usual, things have been blown out of all proportion by the feminist libtards.

#12 Parent Wu - 2017-01-22

My gosh what is it all about?
We are supposed to be talking about bad training center owners, no?
These are the ones who are supposed to do the real groping, ya?
Can we come back to teachers being groped by school owners please?

#13 Parent Not my president - 2017-01-21
Re: Re Around the world, people march against Trump

Waste of time though. I mean, what will it achieve?

What will it achieve?

Watch the news in the coming days and months. Until his indictment.

#14 Parent Not my president - 2017-01-21
Women’s marches: Millions of protesters vow to resist President Trump

Millions of women gathered in Washington and cities around the country and the world Saturday to mount a roaring rejoinder to the inauguration of President Donald Trump. What started as a Facebook post by a Hawaii retiree became a historic international rebuke of new president that packed cities large and small — from London to Los Angeles, Paris to Park City, Utah, Miami to Melbourne, Australia.

In Chicago, the demonstration was overwhelmed by its own size, forcing officials to curtail its planned march when the crowd threatened to swamp the planned route.

The Washington organizers, who originally sought a permit for a gathering of 200,000, said Saturday that as many as a half million people participated.

#15 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21
Re: Re Madonna says F*** you to people like you Foxy

Yes, I wrote 'and'. It's too early in the morning to be pedantic, lol.

#16 Parent Arthur - 2017-01-21
Take notice, Trump. We are just behind you! New York had more people in the street today than since Vietnam

New Yorkers were struggling to to remember when there might have been more people out on the streets than during Saturday’s woman’s march -- perhaps back in 1982, when there was a huge anti-nuclear protest, or during the marches against the Vietnam War, or more recently, after the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Organizers estimated the crowd Saturday at 250,000, about four times what had been expected, and some police officers said they thought it was larger.

“I’d been to big demonstrations before in New York, but nothing like this.’’

Although Donald Trump is a native New Yorker, many in his hometown aren't fans.
“We hate him because we know him,’’ said Nadine Hoffman, a veteran activist.
#17 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21
Re: Resistance, resistance!

Oh, I think he'll 'behave', as you put it.

#18 Parent Arthur - 2017-01-21
BBC: "Millions across US rally against Trump. More than 600 rallies around the world

Kids, kids, you've got to see those figures....
600 rallies around the world... He better do the right things. He is being watched, that's for sure.

#19 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21

When did Trump get prosecuted for rape and what does it have to do with his ability to run America?

You wrote "and".

You mean if he had been prosecuted, he could still run America? Are you OK, foxytard?

For your information in case you have not followed the news during the campaign, there are no rape allegations but there are groping allegations.

Of course, you don't care about groping. It's just fun, right?

And you don't see any link between societal acceptance of groping and societal acceptance of rape, right?

#20 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21

Rape has to be the most heinous crime next to pedophilia. When did Trump get prosecuted for rape and what does it have to do with his ability to run America? Also, why do you get so personal with your attacks just because someone doesn't share your political viewpoint? I'm not screaming 'F*ck you' at any libtards, am I?

Like it or not, Trump got elected and he is now the President. I am not a Trump fan per se, but I think he at least deserves a chance. Screaming, shouting, and abusing fellow posters isn't going to change anything.

#21 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21

Not deposed, Foxytard, but made to behave.

And as most of his cabinet swore that they would not follow his order regarding a lot of important topics (including torture), the resistance is aimed at his cabinet members, at the House and at the Senate.

#22 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21

No, Fifi, I don't. I hate violence. Demonstrations can invoke change from time-to-time, but in this case what 'change' is expected? Please don't try to tell me that people are stupid enough to think the President of the 'Divided States of America' can be deposed because of a few screaming libtards.

#23 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21

You confuse being groped for pleasure, and being groped against your will. For you, it's all the same thing.
This is why rape "flourished" during millennia, but no longer, Foxy. No longer. [edited]

#24 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21
Re Madonna says F*** you to people like you Foxy

Yay.....then what? Maybe all the Trump supporters should start marching too? The world could have a 'march-a-thon' - all the Trump supporters on one side, all the Libtards on the other.....

Problem is that all the Trump supporters are sitting quietly at home, having a lazy Sunday, while laughing at the libtard 'sheeple' who foolishly think they are accomplishing anything positive. I find it quite amusing......

Oh, and Madonna?.....Don't make me laugh. She's never been 'groped', has she? haha.

#25 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21

This is how things are made to change, foxy, in a non-violent way.
Do you advocate violence?

#26 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21

Watch, foxy, what millions of libtards worldwide can do...

Yep, they'll do what they do best.....complain !

#27 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21

Hey! you read a book!!!!

Yes, I borrowed it from Taffy, but he'd already coloured it in....!

#28 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21
Madonna says F*** you to people like you Foxy

Waste of time though. I mean, what will it achieve?

She said (link to video below): “and to our detractors who say that that this march will never add up to anything, fuck you!”

#29 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21

Hey! you read a book!!!!

#30 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21
Re Around the world, people march against Trump

Have you ever seen such a world-wide movement?

No, I haven't. Isn't it great? Mr Trump should be proud of himself. No-one has ever managed to cause such outrage in so many countries at the same time.

Waste of time though. I mean, what will it achieve? 'Now is the winter of our discontent'???? Lol

#31 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21
Re: Re F*** the blessings

He does not put people down. Trump does.

#32 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21

I will vote for Silverboy over you any time, Foxy

Thank you, Fifi. It's comforting to know that even after all your complaining about Trump, you'd still vote for a 'whoremonger', lol.

#33 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21

Watch, foxy, what millions of libtards worldwide can do...

#34 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21
Resistance, resistance!

Libtards!

#35 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21

I will vote for Silverboy over you any time, Foxy

#36 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21
Re F*** the blessings

Great! When Trump gets impeached maybe everyone can vote Pigsy for Pres....

#37 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-21
Re God bless those who fight for equality and respect

I hope it's clear to you, Foxy, old dino: The world doesn't think like you. If you look up
there, you will see a large meteor coming your way: Extinction, man, extinction.

Sooner suffer a giant meteor than a 'one-world-order' that would have been inevitable if Killary had won. The 'dino' will be extinct very soon!

#38 Parent That's it! - 2017-01-21
Around the world, people march against Trump

"Foxy", better take your medications because we are witnessing a world-wide phenomenon of which you are no part: People unite against Trump.

Have you ever seen such a world-wide movement?

And you are there, asking god to bless the fascist tangerine (as someone wrote earlier). You might want to go back to your rock, "Foxy" as there is no foxy here, there are millions of pissed people worldwide. And we are not talking after one year or two years of the fascist tangerine ruling the world; no... it's ONE DAY.

Go back to your cave, "foxy"

#39 Parent Millions say NO! Bless all these people! - 2017-01-21
Wanna see millions of people saying NO! to Trump?

Go to the link below where you will pics of millions of people demonstrating against trump all over the world today (it's serious shit, man) - Bless all these people in:

DC
NYC
Chicago
Los Angeles
Philadelphia
Boston (huge)
Atlanta
Seattle
Pittsburgh
Denver
Oakland CA
Boise Idaho (under the snow, you've got to see that)
St. Paul Minn
Sioux Falls SD
Columbia SC
Park City Utah
Concord NH
Nashville TN
Springfield MO
Portland OR (under the rain - have a look)
Hartfford Conn (big)

Elsewhere in the world:
Amsterdam (big)
Athens
Sydney Australia
Barcelona Spain
Florence Italy
London (big)
Madrid
Marseille France
Oslo Norway (big)
Paris
Prague
Rome
Stockholm
Cape Town
New Delhi
Toronto Canada (big)
Tbilisi, Georgia
Nairobi, Kenya
Helsinki, Finland
Wellington, New Zealand
Accra, Ghana
Dublin
Tel Aviv
Auckland, New Zealand
Lisbon Portugal
Geneva, Switzerland
Bangkok
Montreal
Mexico City
Bogota Colombia
San Jose, Costa Rica ("Hasta La Vista, Sociedad Machista")
Vancouver Canada (big)
Erbil Iraq

#40 Parent Latina in LA - 2017-01-21
The fashion world says NO!!!

"As Trump pushes for U.S. manufacturing, 'Made in America' is losing its luster in the fashion world."

Fashionistas worldwide refuse to endorse Trump even if it means boycotting "Made in America" clothes.

"By all appearances, Trump should be a boon for the “Made in USA” brand. The nation’s 45th president swept into office pledging to get American factories humming again. But the negative reaction at Pitti Uomo underscores the pitfalls of these polarizing times. Trump by association can act as a double-edged sword."

#41 Parent BeenThere - 2017-01-21
Vancouver BC says NO!!! “We won’t live with a fascist tangerine"

From the Vancouver (BC Canada) Sun:

"An estimated 15,000 people marched in downtown Vancouver Saturday in support of the Women’s March on Washington, in protest of U.S. President Donald Trump’s views on women’s rights.

A vocal but respectful crowd paraded through Vancouver streets after gathering at Jack Poole Plaza at 10 a.m.

Vancouverites of all genders, representing many diverse races and religions, carried protest signs and chanted during the parade, which stopped to allow traffic to flow at one point. Protesters sung “We won’t live with a fascist tangerine,” to the tune of the Beatles’ Yellow Submarine, and many wore pink hats."

#42 Parent Pink hat - 2017-01-21
Half a million anti-trump protesters expected in DC today: God bless them

Hundreds of thousands of women marching in Washington today against trump. Organizers expect as many as 1/2 million, dwarfing the inauguration crowd.

150,000 in Chicago.

Etc etc etc all over the world

#43 Parent Pink hat - 2017-01-21
God bless those who fight for equality and respect

I hope it's clear to you, Foxy, old dino: The world doesn't think like you. If you look up there, you will see a large meteor coming your way: Extinction, man, extinction.

#44 Parent BeenThere - 2017-01-21
"Keep your hands and laws off my body"

I am late, sorry guys.

Am with you

Here is the best pic (I guess I have to write the credit: New York Times). It says it all: "Keep your hands and laws off my body"

And the middle-aged woman holding a sign that says "Can't believe we STILL have to protest"

#45 Parent Haha - 2017-01-21
F*** the blessings

Your blessings don't seem very popular on this board, Foxy.

As far as I am concerned, your blessing can go [edited][edited]

#46 Parent Curious - 2017-01-21
Berlin says NO!!!

Los Angeles Times picture below

#47 Parent Curious - 2017-01-21
Los Angeles says NO!!!

Los Angeles Times pic below

#48 Parent Arthur - 2017-01-21
Take it easy with your godbless wishes

Take it easy, Foxy. There are millions of future victims of this less-than-the-majority administration who will need your blessings.

#49 Parent Curious - 2017-01-21
New York City says NO!!!

#50 Parent Curious - 2017-01-21
OSLO says NO!!!

#51 Parent Curious - 2017-01-21
London says NO!!!

#52 Parent Curious - 2017-01-21
DC says NO!!!

Another pic from the Los Angeles Times on this memorable day.

#53 Parent Curious - 2017-01-21
Chicago says NO!!!

Anti-trump march in Chicago the day after inauguration.

PS: Sorry Los Angeles Times for adding your photo, but I feel that you would agree that we share the good news about the anti-trump marches.

#54 Parent Arthur - 2017-01-21
America is marching against trump

This is BIG.

#55 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21
Resistance, resistance!

Foxy, what do you tell the hundreds of thousands of marchers against trump today ? (see list of main cities in my post http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?noframes;read=127355 )

#56 Parent Fifi - 2017-01-21
Resistance, resistance!

Women marches all over the world against trump.

It's a new phenomenon. Never heard of marches in other countries when a new American president was inaugurated.

"Protesters in the United States and around the world are joining marches Saturday to raise awareness of women's rights and other civil rights they fear could be under threat under Donald Trump's presidency."

- US: The large ones in DC (200,000 marchers expected), Boston, NY, Chicago, LA, and hundreds of smaller ones.
- Sydney (3,000 marchers)
- Cape Town, South Africa
- NZ: Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch and Dunedin
- Nairobi Kenya
- Ghana
- Malawi
Europe: "Big crowds turned out Saturday in dozens of cities across Europe, with marchers including men, women and children"
- Italy: Rome
- Germany: Berlin (1,000), Frankfurt, Munich and other cities in Germany
- France: Marseille, Toulouse and Bordeaux
- Spain: Barcelona
- Belgium: Brussels
- UK: London, Cardiff, Liverpool, Manchester, Belfast and Edinburgh

In London: "Women's rights weren't the only issue on the agenda, with placards also bearing slogans to do with Brexit, nuclear weapons, workers' rights and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights. London Mayor Sadiq Khan posted a tweet encouraging Londoners to join the march and "show how much we value the rights every woman should have."

Photo from CNN below

Foxy - 2017-01-21
God bless Trump!

Having been stuck in the back-of-beyond-Beijing for the last week with no access to the Internet, I finally have wifi and have been able to catch up on the drivel posted here, and also the escapades of 'Mr President'. Haven't missed much, have I? lol

Return to Index › God bless Trump!

Go to another board -