TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re TrumpDiplomacy: Your name is now famous
#1 Parent Foxy - 2017-01-31
Re: Re TrumpDiplomacy: Your name is now famous

I wholeheartedly agree. Look at the case of Hamsa (or whatever his name was, the guy with the hook-hand), he was preaching hatred in London for years. Not only that, but he had police protection during his hate speeches, and also collected thousands of pounds of taxpayers money in order to live, because he never did an honest day's work in his life.

Not all Muslims are the same, and I would never accuse them of being so. However, they are indoctrinated in such a way that they are intolerant of other religions. Essentially it's their way, or the highway. Freedom of religion is a basic human right, as is freedom of speech and freedom of thought, but as long as they continue their refusal to tolerate other religions whilst expecting other religions to tolerate them, there's bound to be "problems".

I'm not saying that Trump has done the right thing, but I AM saying that I understand why he's done it.

It's a hugely sensitive issue and was no doubt a difficult decision for him to make. However, someone has to be first to stand up and say enough is enough.

Racism and religious persecution have no place in this world, but they exist. The human race is not going to make any progress towards peace until people realise it and stop attacking people due to the colour of their skin or whatever God they choose to pray to. The latter applies mostly to Muslims, imo.

Return to Index › Re: Re TrumpDiplomacy: Your name is now famous

Go to another board -