TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Does anybody understand??
#1 Parent Arthur - 2017-02-04
Re: Does anybody understand??

Just reading that Trump's DISapproval rating is at 53%. A record low.

Only 44% approve.

He does not represent the majority for sure.

#2 Parent Curious - 2017-02-03
Re: Re Does anybody understand??

Very interesting, TD. Thanks for the info.

#3 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2017-02-03

His dad died with Alzheimer's, but it exhibited fully at age 87. It's not possible to establish a date of early onset.

Reagan's descent was hidden by insiders during his presidency. But, as you say, Trump will likely exhibit any mental deficits despite his advisors.

We will see. His healthy mind is not much preferable to madness. Maybe Alzheimer's would be an improvement.

#4 Parent Curious - 2017-02-03

That would make sense although we know that he is almost impossible to handle. For example, his staff tried to take his phone away at the end of the campaign because he was twitting atrocities in the middle of the night, it lasted 2 days (or one?) and now he is even managing the Executive branch from his twitter account.

What about Alzheimer's? With Alzheime's, the first thing that goes is judgement (not sure if he ever had any, but he made it to the White House).

#5 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2017-02-03
Re Does anybody understand??

I suspect he has been handled by his staff, telling him that he is looking like a 'patsy' and a Putin pet.

For him, appearances are everything. Even the 'rightwingnuts' that support him do not particularly like Russia.

Just my guess.

Curious - 2017-02-03
Does anybody understand??

Does anybody understand - heretosay? trumpDiplomacy? - why, suddenly, trump is attacking Russia about the invasion of Crimea and asking Russia's withdrawal from Crimea? I know that he had a phone call with Putin a few days ago (2 days, I think); maybe he tried to manipulate or bully Putin, the reverse happened, and suddenly he is angry at Putin? What is your wildest theory?

I know I should not even bother thinking about that, but I have to admit that among the unexpected, this one is at the top of the list. There are definitely "unknowns that we don't know" with him. Could he have Alzheimer's?

Return to Index › Does anybody understand??

Go to another board -