TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Wanna Radish Someone?
#1 Parent heretosay - 2017-02-04
Re Wanna Radish Someone?

Deal with you later, if I can refind, got to dash. Wait for it............

Deal with you later, if I can refind, got to dash. Wait for it....

Your words are as nothing to me, so nothing worth waiting for. Deal with me, indeed. Your idiocy knows no boundaries.

And by the way, despite the fact that Turnoi is not a native speaker of English and because of his expertise in the matter of language, I would rather look to him for clarity on certain academic matters or even the simplest of questions regarding proper English usage than I would the likes of someone like you who, despite having English as their first language show not only a miserable, at best, mastery of the language but also bastardize the language to it's lowest and least expressive depths.

You, then, perfectly exemplify the kind of charlatan that I believe should recognize how, as pretend teachers along with the operators of sham training centers, you are doing an extreme disservice to those you pretend to assist. In my mind, the back pack teachers who frequented the EFL scene a decade or so back would be infinitely preferable to the likes of you. And yet you are incredibly overwhelmed by your own sense of self importance. Quite like a spoiled child, I'd say.

But hey, no problem, some day you may actually say something lucid and perhaps even meaningful, and if that should transpire, well, I'm a fair guy, I'll be the first to congratulate you on your progress.

Return to Index › Re Wanna Radish Someone?

Go to another board -