TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › The conspiracy of the old conservative white males: the Vatican
#1 Parent Foxy - 2017-02-08
Re: Re The conspiracy of the old conservative white males: the Vatican

Everyone should be held accountable for their actions. However, if that were true then people like Bush, Clinton, Obama, Soros, etc, would all be behind bars now.

Amazingly, Trump is actually doing what he SAID he would do during the election campaign, and that involves breaking a few 'eggs'. The people who are up in arms are mainly the globalists who are scared of seeing decades of planning, fail.

There are people out there who would rather see millions of innocent people killed, than see Trump succeed.

Again, if you loo at the 'bigger picture' you will see that Trump is a breath of fresh air that has been long, long overdue.

#2 Parent Arthur - 2017-02-08
Re: Re The conspiracy of the old conservative white males: the Vatican

History repeats itself if we don't prevent the fascists from taking too much hold on power. There is still time to save America.

#3 Parent Foxy - 2017-02-08
Re The conspiracy of the old conservative white males: the Vatican

If you did your homework you would understand that the Roman Catholic Church is far more corrupt than any government has ever been.

Over the centuries, previous popes have demonstrated a type of fascism that people like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Idi Amin could only dream about.

The history books are full of their torture, sodomy, pedophilia, murder, even the fact that they openly supported, acknowledged, and condoned the Nazi holocaust.

I respectfully suggest you read a bit of history before you go on screaming about Trump.

Arthur - 2017-02-07
The conspiracy of the old conservative white males: the Vatican

Yesterday, I posted about the conservatives in Rome publicly (but anonymously) attacking the too liberal pope:
http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?read=128680

And today I read this:

ROME — When Stephen K. Bannon was still heading Breitbart News, he went to the Vatican to cover the canonization of John Paul II and make some friends. High on his list of people to meet was an archconservative American cardinal, Raymond Burke, who had openly clashed with Pope Francis.

In one of the cardinal’s antechambers, amid religious statues and book-lined walls, Cardinal Burke and Mr. Bannon — who is now President Trump’s anti-establishment eminence — bonded over their shared worldview. They saw Islam as threatening to overrun a prostrate West weakened by the erosion of traditional Christian values, and viewed themselves as unjustly ostracized by out-of-touch political elites.

The old dinosaurs (including trump) know that their era is coming to an end because of demography. At the Vatican, I can imagine their secret meetings in dark rooms, with nuns bringing tea and cookies (but the bottle of scotch is not far)... A modern version of the da vinci code.

I join any anti-trump demonstration I can join in LA these days.

Return to Index › The conspiracy of the old conservative white males: the Vatican

Go to another board -