TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles
#1 Parent Curious - 2017-02-09
Re: Re Streaming Eagles

TOTALLY TRUE!
Good for you Foxy, you crawled out of the medicine hole, to health and autonomy. Good for you!

#2 Parent Foxy - 2017-02-09

That is very sad. However, I was referring more to doctors treating symptoms instead of the cause.

Several years ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. My doctor said I would have to take medication for the rest of my life. I refused to accept this. After a total lifestyle change, 12 months later I no longer had the disease and have not needed medication for the last 4 years. My doctor agreed that I was 'cured', but went on to tell me that in the same way as an alcoholic who hasn't had a drink for 20 years is still an 'alcoholic', I would always be a 'diabetic'.

People with heart problems are put on medication forever; people with cancer are given assisted suicide they call 'chemotherapy'. I believe there are many curable diseases, but doctors have no desire to cure them because no medication = no money.

#3 Parent BeenThere - 2017-02-08

TOTALLY agree with your "Doctors destroy health (in the name of the big pharmaceutical companies who want wealth, not health) "

In the US, the THIRD cause of death, after heart attacks and cancer, is medical error (a polite term that means: doctors).

#4 Parent Foxy - 2017-02-08

When I was adolescent, I did many things just to disrupt the authority of my father or of the
f**g school principal. I did not care about the consequences at all. I just wanted to
see their face when they see the dog shit that I put on their bed and desk (yes, I did
it and i am very proud of it).

I did exactly the same. I was called a 'rebel' by my father and by my teachers. I was called a 'non-conformist'. In fact all of us are 'rebels' if we don't 'conform'. Let's see where 'conforming' has got us, shall we...?

Governments destroy freedom
Universities destroy knowledge
Doctors destroy health (in the name of the big pharmaceutical companies who want wealth, not health)
Religions destroy spiritualism
Wars destroy peace
Lawyers destroy justice
Journalism destroys information

We must continue to become indoctrinated, comply with the 'system' and identify ourselves by our race, colour, religious belief or political affiliation, instead of who we are as individuals.

Countries such as Japan and China have encouraged collectivism, and discouraged individualism, for decades. The USA and Britain have done the same, yet more covertly. The Brexit decision and the election of Trump are testament to the fact that people are beginning to realise this and say enough is enough!

George Bush (junior), the man who had about as much brains as a scarecrow, said -

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking of ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" It's beyond laughable!

Any person who voted to elect such an idiot as its president has no RIGHT to complain about the likes of Trump.

#5 Parent Fifi - 2017-02-08

As far as I can tell (after reading hundreds of articles since Nov 8): the trump voters wanted to disrupt - fuck with the consequences - and they succeeded.

They had the same motivation as the Brexit voters who also wanted to disrupt - also fuck with the consequences - and they succeeded.

When I was adolescent, I did many things just to disrupt the authority of my father or of the f**g school principal. I did not care about the consequences at all. I just wanted to see their face when they see the dog shit that I put on their bed and desk (yes, I did it and i am very proud of it).

So, to a certain extent, I can understand when people want to disrupt, without any considerations for the consequences.

You heard some of your friends tell you that when they returned home one night, their dog had chewed all the sofas, curtains, slippers, bed covers, pillows. He was pissed to have been left alone so he chose to disrupt. I can relate to that.

Now, the above is about an adolescent and about a dog.

Should the voters of one of the most developed countries of the world do the same?

You also want to disrupt by voting for your woman. I will wait to read your reply before going to bed.

Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles

Go to another board -