Re: the better lie

Maybe he has a one pack, lol!

#2 Parent Wu - 2017-02-13

Studyed english many years, my dear man
When i take time lessons return to my mind. i write good
when i write fast, sometimes good sometimes not good
my son good; he studyed in New Jersey USA
true is, it does not matter because i only hire english teachers: they must know english. not Wu. i do not teach english

#3 Parent Tunoi - 2017-02-13

You are spot on. I already suspected that Woodenleg Willie Woodenbrain is behind this. He's done that several times.
I don't understand why the mods of this board actually allow this to happen.
Just the fact that it happens what a low-life character he is.

Apparently only some of daffy's offspring congregate in barnyards and prowl linoleum.
#4 Parent Trump diplomacy - 2017-02-13

Mr. Wu, I'm sorry to say that you are not Chinese.
Simply scanning down from this post, a reader can observe how you vary your use of punctuation and capitalization, sometimes never using any punctuation and sometimes:

(yes yes 'One China'):

Writers of 2nd languages do make many mistakes, but they are consistent in their errors and lexical markers.
You are NES pretending to be Chinese. You are, as daffy would say in his consistently flawed writing:
something-could be computer-generated apparition

Apparently only some of daffy's offspring congregate in barnyards and prowl linoleum.

#5 Parent Wu - 2017-02-13

Mr Trump started like lion and now sheep (yes yes 'One China'): We are laughing so hard we choke on our noodles.

Trump diplomacy - 2017-02-12
the better lie

China's contribution to United Nations rhetoric," a community of shared destiny" (人类命运共同体) is Xi Jinping's response to Trump super-nationalism. A significant portion of U.S. citizens are afraid of what they conceive of as: "world government". I suspect that their paranoia is a remnant of U.S. anti-communist rhetoric of the 1940s-60s, where Russia was painted to be seeking 'world domination'.

Both the U.S. and China are only truly interested in their own scramble for power, but China's PR is now more potent and more palatable to the 3rd world than Trump's 'America First' and border walls.

Return to Index › the better lie

Go to another board -