TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Has anyone worked in Taiyuan or shijiazhuang? - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent DaiSu - 2006-12-17
Simon / Victor - Teachers Discussion

Are you working for the schools directly or some
sort of 'organisation' that places you and provides the curriculum?
I and a number of others have had some bad dealings with a Simon (owner) and Victor (first gofor) within the Hebei region. They have a head office near Beijing Normal university in Beijing and claim to have some affiliation with an Australian university. They can not be trusted at all! They will ask you to trust them, which of course means you shouldn't.

#2 Parent MARK - 2006-12-15
AVOID RECRUITERS and THEIR SCHOOLS ! - Teachers Discussion

If you want to have a nightmare in China go there "with the help " of a recruiter --Chinese or Foreigner , it is the same ! Schools which hire recruiters DON'T CARE about their FOREIGN TEACHERS at all ! Gwen is right . SALLY , a recruiter , is looking for foreign teachers for WEST ANHUI UNIVERSITY and the University has posted a quite different ad in www.teach-in-china.net ! SALLY is even hiding the real name of the University !
AVOID recruiters and their schools !

#3 Parent David - 2006-12-12
recruiters... - Teachers Discussion

If recruiters "help you " , avoid them .

#4 Parent Dianne - 2006-12-11
Taiyuan - Teachers Discussion

Taiyuan, the capital city of Shanxi province, is a very polluted city. There are lots of chemical plants. The coal industry is present there too.
Give it a try, just if the university is outside of the city !

D.S - 2006-12-11
Has anyone worked in Taiyuan or shijiazhuang? - Teachers Discussion

I am considering positions at both Taiyuan normal uni and Shijiazhuang middle school. If anyone has ever worked at these schools please e-mail me.

Return to Index › Has anyone worked in Taiyuan or shijiazhuang? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -