TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › How about the pay?
#1 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-11
Re How about the pay?

Job Type: Part-time - Full-time (4-30 hours per week / flexible schedule / weekends / evenings)

Salary: £11.50 /hour

Now this offer above is good as I agreed. In my last post I was confirming that there are posts on offer in UK for ESL with even more money, It's genuine, my son is thinking of applying for one in Scotland.

#2 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-10
Re How about the pay?

My son is interested in a job in Scotland for far more money than that. At the moment he teaches in Asia. There's jobs in UK for ESL teachers. No need to be a state registered teacher like yourself. Be good to have him home actually. The only reason I wandered Asia-way was he is here.

#3 Parent expat hubby - 2017-04-08
Re How about the pay?

That is a reasonable reply.

#4 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-08
Re How about the pay?

Not bad seen as accommodation would be cheap- not bad at all. What's minimum wage, £6m a week? I'm saying not bad- it would do me because, I ,like you, receive pensions. i wouldn't like to be reminded all the time what my country has turned into, mind.

expat hubby - 2017-04-08
How about the pay?

Taffy, the other day I came across a job advert for ESL teachers in a northern port city of England.

Job Type: Part-time - Full-time (4-30 hours per week / flexible schedule / weekends / evenings)

Salary: £11.50 /hour

At least there are no office hours, but how about the pay?

Return to Index › How about the pay?

Go to another board -