TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › dear leader
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2017-04-27
Re: Re dear leader

I would also disagree about Monica. At the time of the "scandal" many men all over the world thought she was an attractive woman.

#2 Parent Curious - 2017-04-27
Re: Re dear leader

I have to disagree about Monica: She is a beautiful woman.

And she was deeply in love with him. She was a naive young woman being used by an older man. It happens all the time. Let's not blame the victim (that's bullying)

#3 Parent FTinPRC - 2017-04-27
Re dear leader

Have you forgotten about Bill Clinton and John F Kennedy? They certainly enjoyed a wide
variety of female company!

JFK was probably the last president that was granted sexual anonymity by the media. Post election, Bill paid dearly for poor quality service from a rather unattractive young woman.

Lil' Kim probably lives a coital life that Hugh Hefner would applaud.

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2017-04-27
Re dear leader

I would have to choose Trump. Even if that means being stuck with one woman for the rest of my life. Cannot condone any of the awful things Mr Kim Jong Goon is doing.

Have you forgotten about Bill Clinton and John F Kennedy? They certainly enjoyed a wide variety of female company!

#5 Parent FTinPRC - 2017-04-26
Re dear leader

It was tongue in cheek. Trump is not just the best hope for the West, he is currently the
only hope.

SB, if you could choose to be either Don or Lil' Kim, who would you choose?
Remember, U.S. presidents are unable to enjoy the variety of female companionship that Kim enjoys.

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2017-04-25
Re dear leader

It was tongue in cheek. Trump is not just the best hope for the West, he is currently the only hope.

#7 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-25
Re dear leader

Tongue in cheek we hope; he's still the best hope for the west.

Silverboy - 2017-04-25
dear leader

He is our "Dear Leader". He said it will be sunny and 25 degrees today.

Return to Index › dear leader

Go to another board -