TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Stopped!
#1 Parent Latina in LA - 2017-05-12
Re: Re Stopped!

Hi Sista
Totally agree
Been studying impeachment procedures. Want to understand the process in its broad lines before it starts for real cause don't want to miss any procedural fun.

#2 Parent Curious - 2017-05-11

Seriously, SB: Name one crime that she committed.
One

#3 Parent Fifi - 2017-05-11

Impeach!!!!!!!

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2017-05-11

I don't know if she is guilty or not. I think there are certain powers at be that want to get rid of both Trump and Clinton.

Clinton has a lot to answer for over the Benghazi incident. Sure Trump has a few skeletons in the closet also.

BTW, a friend of mine from North Carolina who is a staunch republican now thinks Trump is a 'fizzer" and a "lemon".

So, if there are many more like him Trump will be gone in 2020.

#5 Parent Curious - 2017-05-10

Tell us: What did she do wrong? Please be specific.

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2017-05-10
Re Stopped!

Is never going to happen haha! And good ol Hillary might still end up in prison yet, lol!

#7 Parent BeenThere - 2017-05-10
Re Stopped!

I hear some delicious sounds of impeachment in the news this morning.

#8 Parent caring - 2017-05-09
Re Stopped!

Perhaps we're misreading Putin who's tricked us all.

#9 Parent Silverboy - 2017-05-08
Re Stopped!

We shall see. Still have Pauline Hanson in Australia. Will have to wait till November to see how she goes.

She did poorly in the West Australian election last March, thanks to a stupid preference preference deal she was involved with.

Curious - 2017-05-07
Stopped!

The isolationist movement has stopped today with the 65% landslide of Macron in France.

Despite Putin having done with Macron's campaign's emails what he had done with Hillary's campaign's emails.

Luckily, France does not have a James Comey.

So, France refused to go trump...

France is not a country that I easily like or admire, but today their vote gave a sense of relief to millions of people in the EU and in other parts of the world uninterested in far-right "destructivism". For those on this board who pronounced after the US election that the far right march had just started and would spread to the whole planet, sorry guys, you were wrong!

Return to Index › Stopped!

Go to another board -