TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Very dear SB: You are f**kingly wrong!
#1 Parent Taffy - 2017-06-21
Re: Re Very dear SB: You are f**kingly wrong!

Your kind is finished my dear boy. You go back to the closet. Close the door. Nobody wants your kind.

Frankly, all you have left is swear words.

And that's more than you deserve because Taffy does not even have that: His heart is croaking of rage at his incapacity to halt change. And of course at his incapacity to adapt: there is no where for him to go except Heaven. You, at least, have your closet where you can look at your watches. Enjoy!!!

Notice the "Dear Boy?" He likes to copy other posters; you know this 'dosser in the back of old cars and parks,' SB? He says 'your kind is finished' well, his kind never got to start hahaha!

Anyway, Sorry to hear about your throat. Esther has a fever today, thanks to some booster jabs that all kids need to have, so no school and no medicine because she has just sicked it up all over me.

I like to hear about the watches- only peasants don't like well crafted machines of excellence.

God that man is a filthy nasty piece of work, on about me soon going to heaven- a vile individual.

Are you off about now? I'll get in touch again in about a fortnight.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2017-06-10

Hanson failed in WA because of the deal she made with the Libs. It turned off her supporters. The article you posted is fairly accurate.

Pauline Hanson was never expected to do really well in Western Australia, even by experienced political analysts.

Here in Queensland she is likely to do much much better, and even hold government. Hanson will do well in the densely populated Brisbane -Gold Coast corridor and also in central and northern Queensland.

Queensland is a politically and economically very important state in Australia with a much larger population than Western Australia. People here have stronger anti-immigrant, anti-Islam and anti-foreign ownership and anti-foreign investment mindsets.

Make no mistake, Pauline Hanson is no lightweight, many of Australia;s political elite are very scared of this woman.

#3 Parent Silverboy - 2017-06-10

My kind is increasing. We are moving to Thailand and Philippines ( Pattaya and Cebu )

My goal is to convince China ex-pats to leave China. I am having a lot of success.
I also convince men to leave Western countries and dump their wives there.

Pattaya is the only game in Asia, nowhere else is even worth consideration except maybe Cebu in Philippines.

For further info, check out Bangkok 112 , You Tube, "don't doubt, just go to Pattaya".

As for watches, you are just jealous because you can't afford afford to spend 2000-3000 dollars
on a nice Oris or a Grand Seiko.

I suggest you work hard, maybe one day you can afford one. It will complete you as a man.

#4 Parent UKIPer - 2017-06-10

Your kind is finished my dear boy. You go back to the closet. Close the door. Nobody wants your kind.

Frankly, all you have left is swear words.

And that's more than you deserve because Taffy does not even have that: His heart is croaking of rage at his incapacity to halt change. And of course at his incapacity to adapt: there is no where for him to go except Heaven. You, at least, have your closet where you can look at your watches. Enjoy!!!

#5 Parent Curious - 2017-06-10

Could not find more recent polls/results, SB, but what do you think of this February result for Western Australia:

SYDNEY (Reuters) - The rapid resurgence of nationalist politics in Australia was abruptly halted on Saturday after Pauline Hanson's One Nation party drew less than 5 percent of the vote and was set to win just one seat in a state poll.

The election in mineral-rich Western Australia was won convincingly by the center-left Labor party, leaving Hanson's right wing, anti-immigration party trailing far behind.

"This has certainly halted the sense of momentum building around One Nation that has been there since July last year," said Associate Professor Haydon Manning, a political scientist at Flinders University."

The deal appears to have back-fired, with Hanson losing some of her anti-establishment fervor and the state Liberals putting off their center-right base.

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2017-06-09
Re Very dear SB: You are f**kingly wrong!

You are wrong, I am always right. Trump, Brexit, Hanson in Australia ( wait until October/November, fuck, FUCK, it's gonna be great! )

All these fucking Muslims, Paki's, Indians, Chinese, Africans and other scum will be kicked out of Western countries.

You can fuck off, btw, smart arse fuckers like you get beaten up in Pattaya. I'd fucking pay to watch you get gutted in some seedy back alley.

UKIPer - 2017-06-09
Very dear SB: You are f**kingly wrong!

The right is not going to take the world over any time soon, my boy. Here are the latest failed attempts by the right, and please try to remember them when you post:
- Netherlands
- Austria
- France
- UK
It turns out, dear boy, nobody wants you and your neo-nazy (no capital letter needed) types around.
Just fuck off to the universe, would you?

Return to Index › Very dear SB: You are f**kingly wrong!

Go to another board -