TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Would Lettice Rowbotham be ideal for Silverboy
#1 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-01
Re Would Lettice Rowbotham be ideal for Silverboy

What is the origin of that surname? Quite interesting.

Don't know- awful lot of Rowbothams around though.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-01
Re Would Lettice Rowbotham be ideal for Silverboy

Not my style Taffs. First of all she is not Asian. I like an Asian gal ( non-Chinese ) tall ( 5,7 -5-10 ) curvy, busty, leggy, long hair.

A woman must be able to financially support herself. I consider any woman who cannot financially support herself to be a failure and a disgrace. I have talked about CLW's ( Chinese Loser Women ) on here before for example, but this acronym could be applied to other races of women.

Any woman who expects a man to buy her a house and a car is vile and disgusting. Any man who provides a woman with a house and car is a fool and an idiot and also an abuser.

If Lettice is doing well for herself, good for her. I like the pic, the English countryside look, seems peaceful. I am sure many men will be interested in her with her sort of ambition.

What is the origin of that surname? Quite interesting.

#3 Parent Fifi - 2017-06-28
Re: Would Lettice Rowbotham be ideal for Silverboy

I am so glad that you provided a link because I did not know her. Thanks.
She is absolutely perfect a performer.
She looks a lot like Brigitte Bardot in the 1960s.
I found another performance of hers on BGT (link below).
PS: And this one where she sings (superb voice): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NluJdITHeQc
Just too bad she did not win BGT, she finished 8th (the brexiters are not ready for modern music)

Taffy - 2017-06-28
Would Lettice Rowbotham be ideal for Silverboy

I was listening to Lettice Rowbotham and i thought SB likes his women with a touch of class and not hard up for a quid or two, I reckon she's fall for a chap like him- wot do you think, Fifi? is you a bit of an American Lettice?

Anyway good music and if you are patient you will hear her sing. Good stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZZM3bgmXE4

Return to Index › Would Lettice Rowbotham be ideal for Silverboy

Go to another board -