TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › entry level luxury watch for women
#1 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-09
Re entry level luxury watch for women

https://www.bremont.com/mens-watches

These people do some tasty chronometers.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-09

Yes, some people, especially young wankers with professional jobs went crazy for the Omega Seamaster watches a while ago. Really a watch for wankers, I'd never buy one or wear one.

The Omega Speedmaster is ok though.

#3 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-08

Yes, I have already got an Omega(a fake- maybe) but I will get a genuine Trident...every old tom ,dick, and harry has an Omega. I imagine the latter will be quite a talking point. It's clear they put pride in what they do.

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-07

Thanks for that link. I like those Trident watches, look to be super high quality but at a competitive price. 700 pounds is not bad, if you compare to many Omega and Oris. I 'll bet the quality is just as good also. Christopher Ward, I shall remember this.

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-07

The Trident Pro 600 black and white, that is the one I'd get. Just looking at the technical stats of these watches, as good as or maybe even better than some Omega and Oris. You have picked a winner with these beauties.

#6 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-07

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/watches/dive/c60-trident-pro-600-range

Christopher Ward is a good London maker. There's some good watches around.,

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-06

Yep, chronometers are good. I prefer Citizen to Seiko as far as chronometers are concerned. The thing I don't get is why some guys spend 7000-10, 000 dollars on a luxury watch when there are plenty of great watches in the 600-2800 dollar price bracket. This bloke I watch on You Tube said when buying a luxury wrist watch "it's gotta hurt financially". Not my way, if you can't pay cash for luxury goods don't buy them. I would not take out a loan to buy to a super expensive watch, that's for sure.

#8 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-06

Taffs, you are a good bloke but that is a piece of shit. There is a bloke on You Tube (Archie Luxury ) who calls cheap watches "shitters". In your case, that is a super shitter. Having said that, this Archie bloke even thinks a 500 dollar Seiko is a "shitter". I disagree, a 500 dollar Seiko is a decent watch.

Hahaha, you're right but needed something for the flight home from Dali, vi via. But I hope you also have a cheapo, they come in handy. Like you I like decent mechanical timepieces- preferably chronometers.

#9 Parent John O'Shei - 2017-07-06

Not a fan of classy watches myself, but if you're going to go for it with that stuff, don't let me stop you.

But do your homework first.

#10 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-06

Taffs, you are a good bloke but that is a piece of shit. There is a bloke on You Tube (Archie Luxury ) who calls cheap watches "shitters". In your case, that is a super shitter. Having said that, this Archie bloke even thinks a 500 dollar Seiko is a "shitter". I disagree, a 500 dollar Seiko is a decent watch.

#11 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-06

For those gals with bigger salaries and a bit more spending power I suggest this Oris. 2700 dollars ( AUD price ) but a beautiful timepiece, an object of sheer beauty.

Pardon about this for a truly singular timepiece and just 30yuan in Dali? Even paint-proof!

#12 Parent Fifi - 2017-07-06
Re: Re entry level luxury watch for women

Yes, this one is truly beautiful.

#13 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-06

For those gals with bigger salaries and a bit more spending power I suggest this Oris. 2700 dollars ( AUD price ) but a beautiful timepiece, an object of sheer beauty.

Silverboy - 2017-07-06
entry level luxury watch for women

I think this two tone stainless steel rose gold and ceramic Seiko automatic watch is a good choice for a stylish, elegant professional and independent Asian or maybe Western gal.

To any good Asian or West gals I suggest you buy yourself one of these, you know you deserve it, right?

1050 AUD retail, but can get them for 750-800 if you shop around. Seiko is a high quality product.

Return to Index › entry level luxury watch for women

Go to another board -