TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Oral sex producing unstoppable bacteria!
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-07
Re: Oral sex producing unstoppable bacteria!

She did not bring it up. Anyway, just wash your mouth out and gargle with Listerine after going down on a sexy Asian gal. Problem solved, hehe!

#2 Parent Chenxi - 2017-07-07

;)

#3 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-07

Taffy, me think that you take too much statin.

hahaha!

#4 Parent Fifi - 2017-07-07

Taffy, me think that you take too much statin.

#5 Parent Taffy - 2017-07-07

Gonorrhea is a weird topic to bring up, Fifi! But I was just thinking, we know how closely related to to the big apes like chimpanzee we are. but how closely are we related to gonorrhea? Is that throat bacteria we read about in your link just our sons and daughters millions of times removed...and should we get them Christened?

#6 Parent Fifi - 2017-07-07

I'm sure it's not related at all

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2017-07-07

Really don't know if this is true. If it is true I'ml probably gonna get it, lol!

I love giving oral to Thai and Korean gals. They taste so good. SE-Asian girls ( especially Thai, Vietnamese ) love to give it also.

I've never had a problem with oral and I don't know anyone who has.

BTW, Listerine kills 100 per cent of gonorrhoea. This has been scientifically proven in laboratories. Also heard it kills 90 per cent of HIV virus after the virus was exposed to it for 60 to 90 seconds, but I am convinced HIV is a hoax.

Good stuff Listerine, most of the hotels in Pattaya supply it for free.

If you indulge in oral gargle with Listerine for at least a minute after, Goodbye any gonorrhoea or other nasties.

I just had glandular fever, but I doubt eating pussy caused it.

#8 Parent Fifi - 2017-07-07

Don't know if it had to do with gonorrhoea or not, but a link has been established for quite a while between oral sex and cancer of the throat. This type of cancer got George Harrison (love his songs). Michael Douglas has throat cancer too (a few years ago, I remember that his friends were teasing him about oral sex).

expat hubby - 2017-07-07
Oral sex producing unstoppable bacteria!
Return to Index › Oral sex producing unstoppable bacteria!

Go to another board -