#1 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re not surprised

LOL...I am afraid they are not.

"Women in jeans cause earthquakes".

Fuck, and I thought the Chinese were the dumbest of all! "

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re not surprised

"Women in jeans cause earthquakes".

Fuck, and I thought the Chinese were the dumbest of all!

#3 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re not surprised

One thing for sure is that even the cheapest Pattaya pole dancers are out of your league, lol!

Back to your stuck in China life I'm afraid, hehe!

That bloke is always taking potshots at you from anonymity of course. You think he would send you a pic or two of himself.

Well, this is the time for reflection. I was just thinking you're one of the last real posters still standing. Perhaps Turnoi will see fit to return from wherever as himself after Christmas- he seems to still have some interesting things to say. One wonders whether to bother to answer the new influx of posters as they may have changed their names by the next day.

#4 Parent Lady Macbeth - 2018-03-29
Re not surprised

I am sure there will be an earthquake in Pattaya when you turn up there again, lol.

"Women in jeans cause earthquakes".- Islamic scholar, Al-Batuba mosque, Saudi Arabia.

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re not surprised

One thing for sure is that even the cheapest Pattaya pole dancers are out of your league, lol!

Back to your stuck in China life I'm afraid, hehe!

#6 Parent William Shakespeare - 2018-03-29
Re not surprised

LOL...

"who are more powerful than any Pattaya pole dancers who are unsurprisingly familiar with the modern technology that can do mirracles for their careers".

#7 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re not surprised

The cameras are surprisingly operated by people who work for people who are answerable to people who are more powerful than any Pattaya pole dancers who are unsurprisingly familiar with the modern technology that can do mirracles for their careers.

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
not surprised

Well, why am I not surprised!

Return to Index › not surprised

Go to another board -