TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › who truly cares about your career - Teachers Discussion *Link*
#1 Parent marilyn baguilat senato - 2007-11-30
Re: you have to know - Teachers Discussion

hello sir oliver, i hope u still remember me, as ur teacher before i am proud and honored to see and know how God has blessed and led u in life. i just wanted to say hello and great job! keep up the good work :) my prayers go with you...regards to your family...mng. marilyn...happy holidays!

#2 Parent RattleSnake - 2007-05-19
Poison - Teachers Discussion

Yeah, I have got some poison left..If you need some...rely on me!..lol.

#3 Parent Black serpent - 2007-05-19
oh I will - Teachers Discussion

Nobody can stop me from posting here, not even those "INTELLECTUAL ONES" with their brickbats on me.
They may call me whatever names they want, it doesn't matter at all, am not bothered. They find satisfaction with what they do, fine, let them be.
I'd rather chat with my sprightly 65 year old neighbor than waste my time on them.

And yes, next time someone/somebody will insult me again, I will be needing your help okay, let's give them a sample of our venom

Enjoy life!

#4 Parent Rattle Snake - 2007-05-17
Keep it up! - Teachers Discussion

Black Serpent,
I hope you keep posting here and won`t be too much "impressed" by those "highly intelligent" and "qualified" people here calling you an "idiot". I am wondering if they see the same kind of person in a mirror after getting out of bed in the morning.
If they bother you again, go to them and share some of your poison by giving them a big bite.
It seems the only way to cure them from their disease of unfounded arrogance.
Have a great day!

#5 Parent black serpent - 2007-05-10
friends - Teachers Discussion

Thank you for the help offer - I'll remember that when the time comes.
Yeah, I am at present working here in China.

It was nice exchanging ideas with you as well. ;)

#6 Parent oliver - 2007-05-09
ok friend - Teachers Discussion

nice to hear that,so if there are any chance that we could be a help please let us know.my friend are you working here now?ok have a nice day..break a leg to your career.HAND!GOD BLESS...nice chatting with you

#7 Parent black serpent - 2007-05-09
I'm afraid you misunderstood - Teachers Discussion

My friend never received any response from whomever so she thought she was not advertised(?).

OH MAN! my friend is totally accent free and her PRONUNCIATION is perfect. She did not garner an average of 98% in her speech,phonetics lesson, public speaking and debate for nothing. She came from the same country you are from.

Anyway, without further ado, she is happily employed now and her school found a jewel in her, that's what matters.

#8 Parent oliver anglog - 2007-05-08
you have to know - Teachers Discussion

if you apply here we are not the one who is employing you.the school have their own requirement even though you have masters,phd etc.because our function is to advertise you to schools,so i think better not blame us if you will not be employed.yes you have the command of english but thats not enough.the schools pay attention also to your accent,pronounciation,tone.cause you will have interviews and teaching shows.so i think we dont have to blame somebody if we didnt make it.thanks

#9 Parent black serpent - 2007-05-08
BRIDGE THE GAP? - Teachers Discussion

If my memory serves me right, a friend of mine sent her resume to this e-mail address hoping that someone could help her land a teaching job here in China, she is a competent one and a holder of two degrees, graduated top in her batch and with an excellent command of the english language (both written and oral), she is well experienced and highly qualified but agents from this agency were not able to help her.

oliver - 2007-05-07
who truly cares about your career - Teachers Discussion *Link*

hello to everybody im oliver who is now working in china. this message will serve as an advertisement/referral. to an agency who truly care and gave me a job in china it is own by my brother johnny please feel free to visit his for more information website www.highcresthr.com let us be partner in bridging the gap.GOD BLESS.

Return to Index › who truly cares about your career - Teachers Discussion *Link*

Go to another board -