TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › xianning college - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent lee - 2007-09-10
Xianning College/Bob Crachett's help - Teachers Discussion

Thank you for you earlier response.My son decided to give it a go.Like you its his first teaching experience in China.I'm hoping its a positive experience but the problem is contact.The promised internet has not been forthcoming so far, two letters have received no reply and an e-mail to the college requesting a phone number has brought no response.Do I have any reason to think these are not getting through? Feel free to use my e-mail doc_lle@yahoo.co.uk if you prefer. I appreciate the help.Lee

#2 Parent Bob Cratchett - 2007-06-28
Think carefully - Teachers Discussion

I taught in this college for a year (my first year in China). If you want to experience what China is really like then this would be a good place (no Mcdonalds or KFC here). Also, i would say that the people here were generally very friendly.

The students are also very friendly and hard working. The negative is the people who run the college itself. When i was there we had all sorts of problems getting money from the college, and i gather this has continued since i left. Whether it's any worse in this respect than many other colleges in China is a moot point, but something to think about.

lee - 2007-06-09
xianning college - Teachers Discussion

does any one have any experience or knowledge of this place please
Lee

Return to Index › xianning college - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -