TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Etc. - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Wonderer - 2007-07-05
Etc. - Teachers Discussion

Yes, your language and demeanor have been demeaning, derogatory and abusive, just as much so as the three you mentioned. This is what debunks your reputation and exposes your traits as a person. That is what you need to give consideration; I doubt you will ever be satisfied with any employer anywhere until you do your soul searching as you call it. Maybe you are treated in a certain way because of the way you behave and the way you treat others. Maybe you were called names because of your behavior, and it seems to me you were called those names after a certain course of dialogue. I'm also pretty certain many others have also called you similar names, and would certainly call you those names to your face if given the chance, if you were to treat others in the way you do on the net.

You can start in on your abusive nonsense with me too, if you like; it's meaningless to me. But the alternative is to start looking at yourself and asking way are people addressing me in this way? It's your reputation; you do with it as you see fit.

Return to Index › Etc. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -