Return to Index › Tell it To My Wife! - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent pi pi - 2007-07-21
It's pp - Teachers Discussion

I know ,my husband is a good man .I love you

#2 Parent Yingwen Laoshi - 2007-07-13
Tell it To My Wife! - Teachers Discussion

USMC

"I wish there were more like you in the world."

Thanks, but not many of my friends would agree with the above statement.

No worries about any "delay" in replying. Nobody is obligated to reply to anybody on this or any other forum. That being said, I do appreciate you taking the time to reply, and your kind comments. I do try to be as honest and as thoughtful as I can when posting here (although I would understand if many disagree).

So I'm being honest when I say I enjoy your well researched posts, complete with poetry that display your intelligence, humour, open-mindedness and imagination. Also considering all the challenges we face as "big noses" in China every day, I admire your very positive attitude towards China. I am content here, but I often wish I had more of the optimism that you and my former colleague KJ (another person I respect a lot) have, regarding living in China. I make no excuses for conmen and cheats, but I agree that many of the problems we face here in China can be avoided if we take the necessary precautions.

Again, thanks for your encouraging reply. All the best with your endeavours in China.

Peace

Yingwen

Return to Index › Tell it To My Wife! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -