TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Are you not hiring Filipinos in South Korea? - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent JNET - 2007-09-01
Re: Are you not hiring Filipinos in South Korea? - Teachers Discussion

Nice advice/advise huh! A subtle insult for someone who just wanted to get some infos about the hiring of Filipinos in South Korea. It's just like saying "go and find the needle in the stock of hay".
Tsk, tsk, tsk some people just become a part of the problem than the solution.........

#2 Parent korean - 2007-09-01

if you're teaching in korea without a teacher's visa as tutor in the street and/or your own place maybe is ok but if you're teaching in any school as replacement,part time.. you could be arrested,fined and deported anytime.The most likely people who will call the immigration police on you are your school's bosses when they're not happy with you.
행운! (haeng un) Good luck

#3 Parent noypi04 - 2007-09-01

Is that so? HHmmm..
is it possible for someone to go there with student visa and get a part time job? Are korean government really strict? thanks ^^~

#4 Parent Choi - 2007-08-30

I'd suggest that you go to S. Korea and apply directly to school principals. If your English is good and they like you, they will hire you - part time?. Just keep in mind that S. Korea only grants teaching visas (as I know) to teachers from: US, Canada, UK. AU, NZ and S. Africa.

Choi

Michelle N. Mariano - 2007-08-30
Are you not hiring Filipinos in South Korea? - Teachers Discussion

Are you not hiring Filipinos in South KOrea?
We can also speak English well. I've been an ESL teacher for 3 years. I'd like to work in KOrea as others do though English is not my country's first language. Please help Filipinos to find a job in South Korea. !!! ^^~

Return to Index › Are you not hiring Filipinos in South Korea? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -