TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Once upon a time in China - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Observing - 2007-10-09
Re: Once upon a time in China - Teachers Discussion

'And you made it more than clear that you have some of the biggest chips on your shoulders.'

hmm... I think I see a pattern here - throwing stones, blaming the other guy. It just seems to keep repeating itself - as patterns do...hmmm

#2 Parent lingujisticus - 2007-09-13

And you made it more than clear that you have some of the biggest chips on your shoulders. If your agenda is to 'blame' a group of people while enjoying protection from your own flak you will find plenty of supporters somewhere else than here.

Meanwhile, if you want to continue writing in this thread, why not let us know what important suggestions you have been allowed to bring up to your employers, and which ones have been implemented, and with what results, Mr Know-It-All?

A more enervatingly inert education system, so totally impervious to challenges from within and without than the Chinese one I have never seen in my life.

#3 Parent freeman - 2007-09-13

Thanks linguisticus for making my point even clearer, that is, many FT's would rather blame the Chinese learners and the system itself rather than shoulder some of the blame. And by the way, it seems you can't make up your mind, judging from your post, whether that's "Chiense" or Chinese. "Imnpression?" Hmmm......that's a good one too. Well, guess you just don't have enough time on your hands to proofread your writing, or maybe you just "ned" more time to "polis" your writing skills.

Return to Index › Re: Once upon a time in China - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -