TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Schools will do anything to recruit teachers! - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent David - 2007-09-16
Re: Schools will do anything to recruit teachers! - Teachers Discussion

Dear Simon,

If you're a native speaker,please check spelling and grammar - tends to look very Chinese!

Maple International Language School - 2007-09-15
Schools will do anything to recruit teachers! - Teachers Discussion

In regarding the comments posted by Xianren (if that really is your name), regarding complaints received by several job agencies and ESL job sites about a school in Xi'an, China called Maple International Language School.. I personally have had direct dealings with Blue Sky Employment. They have been around for about 3 years, and I have had no problems with the teachers they have supplied me in the past. It is true they do not have a strong web presents and that they do not have their own dedicated website, never the less they do exist. If you do a Google search for Maple International Language School you will also find no results. I trust that the would have had good reason for posting s warning and I would urge employment seekers to use common sense when seeking employment and realize the fact that the management staff of a training center will do anything and say anything to recruit foreign staff. Be aware, there are schools that have cheated teachers in the past. It's only after you arrive at a school will you see what it is like first hand. I you would like further information, please contact me at simon.cane@gmail.com . By the way, you might note that I have used my real email address, and not a disposable address used when seeking a job.

Regards

Simon Cane

Return to Index › Schools will do anything to recruit teachers! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -