TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Go fish!? - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Toni - 2008-03-20
Re: Go fish!? - Teachers Discussion

This link might be helpful to you: http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~kay/coining.pdf . I hope it helps.

Toni

#2 Parent JNET - 2008-03-20

I do sir/madam.
Speaking about grammar, would you be so kind enough to
refresh my memory about the "coining of words", to which category does it fall, it's functions and everything that has to do with it. Thank you.

#3 Parent Toni - 2008-02-22

I don't think. I know. Further, I consider poor grammar unacceptable of a teacher of English. Don't you?

#4 Parent JNET - 2007-09-19

....and you think your posts here are that of a
professional?
Just asking :? eh.

Oh how I love this site.

#5 Parent appetoni - 2007-09-19

No Whiteeee here so don't pull your race card! Yes, your immaturity shows clearly and your grammar needs to develop as well. Go back to school and learn to speak like a professional before you become a teacher. If you don't, you will cause more hatred toward Americans with your over reactive attitude.

#6 Parent lingujisticus - 2007-09-13

I know it would be better to watch this fight from the outside but this time I can't keep my fingers off the keyboard of my computer.

Muy Caliente, you had some of my sympathy initially but you lost it nearly completely through posting vindictive replies to your detractors.
Granted some comments were coarse but did you have to stoop to the same lamentable level?

Ever heard the aphorism about the pot calling the kettle something???

I am sure your would-be employer refrains from sending you a contract for bad reasons; give the school a miss. But don't blame your misfortune on any particular racial community.
I wish you better luck for your next application for a job.

#7 Parent Muy Caliente - 2007-09-13
Go fish!? - Teachers Discussion

I apologize for rubbing you the wrong way, white-y! I have met plenty of impolite, know-it-all, lazy white people teachers here in Asia... so don't give me the "I'M ALL CLEAN, ALL GOOD ACT" OK? So puhleeese... Are you one of those who can't find a job in the White land too? Awww!

Funny thing is if a white person said something very offensive about people from other races... they expect the yellows, browns, reds to keep their mouths shut. But when a non- white said something offensive to these non- colored people... they'll take it like the bigest sin of 'em all...

OK, OK i'll keep this mouth shut... im sorry--- NOT! LOL!

Return to Index › Go fish!? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -