TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: DISCRIMINATION in Teaching English Language -
#1 Parent callmefred - 2007-12-04
Re: DISCRIMINATION in Teaching English Language -

When in China I have come across many FTs like callmefred, and the worst case I can remember was an American High School graduate teaching Chinese students sub-standard language like "yeah", "gonna go", "me thinks", not turning up for work in time, having a heavy alcoholic and a drug problem and having sex with his students.
I cannot respect such people, and people acting like this in the forum here most likely also act the same way in real life!

What do you mean "like callmefred". You don't know me or anything about me. Or is it that you try to justify your own shortcomings by impuning the character of others ?

It appears strange that YOU had to leave China in a hurry but many of us whom you insult in your constant China bashing are still here after many years of successful teaching. You must mix with the wrong crowd wherever you run to each time you fail.
If you are able to fault the English in any post I have made, I shall retract the words below, otherwise Turnip 'shut up'.

Charlatans find it difficult to break their habits, I see you continue with yours, so this about sums you up.

charlatan

/shaarltn/

noun: a person falsely claiming to have a certain expertise.

DERIVATIVES charlatanism noun charlatanry noun.

ORIGIN Italian ciarlatano, from ciarlare to babble.

Return to Index › Re: DISCRIMINATION in Teaching English Language -

Go to another board -