TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › UK Scam Targets nannies.
#1 Parent Sammy - 2008-01-17
UK Scam Targets nannies.

Hi Choatie,

What do you have to say to this?This was sent to my wife's mailbox.We get this kind of mail/other scam related ones at least once every week from different countries UK,US inclusive.

Gail Porter <mcdave_gail_2005@yahoo.com>
NANNY IS NEEDED IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need a nanny to take care of my children.I hail from Britain, i work as an international marketer for
DELL.INC.I .am a single parent I live in town called nightingale road Harleden, England. I need nannydrives my children to school ,to the beach, e.t.c after school activities,does errands and daily housework but not heavy cleaning, and good influence on our very wonderful children.We need nonsmoker,who loves animals and the outdoors and is athletic,extremely responsible. Strong character and values and being a positive role model are very important to us. i will provides any facilities an nanny needed to be comfortable.nanny will be living with my family and you will be allow to do a part-time job of your profession.we read and do projects together, games, watching movies and attending social party etc. My kids attend Elementary school . I provide a car for personal as well as work use. And all good things you deserves to get as a nanny .Contact me if you think you might be our person.

Best regards..
Dr Gail Porter

Return to Index › UK Scam Targets nannies.

Go to another board -