TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Nigerian Scam Targets Tutors
#1 Parent Sammy - 2008-01-17
Re: Nigerian Scam Targets Tutors

It's not okay to if it's in Nigeria.And i'm not protecting Nigeria.It's just it's being blown out of proportion these days.Instead of soiling the country's image because of few miscreants amongst them,why not enlighten other would-be-innocent-victims about the scammers tactics and gimmicks. en masse.Spread the message by analysing the tactics and technics employed by the scammers.
FOR THE RECORDS,ALL YE PEOPLE/POSTERS,KINDLY SPREAD THIS MESSAGE;NEVER BUY ANYTHING/ENGAGE IN ANY FORMS OF BUSINESS WHATSOEVER WITH ANY COMPANY/PERSONS RESIDENT IN NIGERIA.
RUN HELTER SKELTER IF YOU COME ACROSS ANYBODY/COMPANY IN NIGERIA TRYING TO SELL OR INTRODUCE ANY BUSINESS TO YOU!
IF YOU WANT TO ENGAGE IN ANY BUSINESS,KINDLY GO TO THE NIGERIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY OR THROUGH NIGERIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
ABOVE ALL,NEVER EVER SEND MONEY IN ANY FORMS TO ANYBODY IN NIGERIA FOR WHATEVER REASONS.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
NIGERIANS I'VE DEALT WITH IN THE COURSE OF MY GLOBETROTTING AROUND THE WORLD HAPPENED TO BE NICE AND INTELLECTUALLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.

Return to Index › Re: Nigerian Scam Targets Tutors

Go to another board -