TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers?
#1 Parent extefler - 2008-02-01
Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers?

Turnoi-

Free from any particular accent? In which place produces a voice with no particular accent in its residents? Willamette Valley? London? Manila? I'm curious about that place. I'd like to make a visit there. Do they use perfect grammar there? What about slang? How do they spell their names? Smith or Smythe? Brown or Browne? Olson, Olsen or Olesen? Is there anybody named Rodriguez, Schlegelmilch of Wang there? Mapquest this magical, monotonous place with no accent amoungst its membership.

I'll chime in with the rest of the posters here that have called you a jerk. You talk about an ocean of crap. It seems to me the sunshine you keep farting is causing some global warming, evaporating too much of the liquid off that crap, and turning the ESL world into a mosquito infested bog. I, for one, would appreciate it if you could quit eating so many prunes and have more yogurt.

But you are the self-appointed "head philosopher". Can you bring us up to date on your latest morning musings from the toilette?

Return to Index › Re: Can non native speakers teach English better than Chinese English teachers?

Go to another board -