TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Jobs in the States
#1 Parent Larrie - 2008-03-08
Re: Jobs in the States

Get your degree!!! Yes it it's arbitrary Yes many people have succeeded without them but Get your DIPLOMA!!! It may not thrill you but it won't Kill you and if you are half as intelligent as you sound I bet you make good use of it. Sound to me like your problem might have been the school you attended . Don't quit on yourself.

Larrie

#2 Parent Dude - 2008-03-01
Re: Jobs in the States

Do you like boats? Cold weather? Try commercial fishing in Alaska! They're always looking for smart guys without educations to work on boats and as processors. And in your time off you could have ESL classes! Bonus!

Travis - 2008-02-29
Jobs in the States

Hey everyone! I have a question about job opportunities in the US. I'm 20 years old and have always been pretty smart. But I am finding the college is just not for me, its not too hard, just not what I want to do. I was wondering if I get certified, teach for a few years in other countries, but eventually want to come back to the States would it be possible that I could find a good paying job using that experience as opposed to a degree. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Return to Index › Jobs in the States

Go to another board -