TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › English World Iner Mongolia
#1 Parent siomai - 2008-03-04
Re: English World Iner Mongolia

hey, I used to work for english world institute in Tongliao.here's my experiences:Well, if you came to China to enjoy, dont work for that company.

* delayed salary with towering fees which you didnt even know what is the payment for

* they have no permit to hire foreign teachers.ILLEGAL, okay?

* they like transfering teachers every now and then.you cant even unpacked your luggage because they always wanted to send you to different places.

* no cash advances allowed, even if you have no food to eat, you cant get any money from that office.

* the boss Lian Hua doesnt fulfill her promises.she would always tell you to talk 2 her manager.when you talk to janelyn the manager, she will tell you to talk 2 lian until you will run crazy.

* janelyn is a hypocrite.she will talk good things in front of you and behind your back, she will tell a different story.she robbed me with my 2 months salary telling me I have many things to pay for. i dont even know what is it for.

* the people from that school are bunch of liars and hypocrites.

* they will let you suffer until u will have nothing left for yourself.even your dignity you will lose.

* foreign teachers doesnt stay there because of maltreatment from the two.Janelyn and Lian Hua

Concerned - 2008-03-04
English World Iner Mongolia

This add is true.Why I know/?because my friend used to work for English World in Iner Mongolia.She was assign in a city in Liaoning.She always borrow money.They are not paid and was asked to work 30HOURS A WEEK with no salary.They are cheats thats why no white people can stay!

Return to Index › English World Iner Mongolia

Go to another board -