TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › need help
#1 Parent Filipino teacher - 2008-03-20
Re: need help

When you arrived, look for a taxi to take you to the train station (huoche zhan in Chinese). There are two train stations in Guangzhou. The other one is for Hongkong. It is called East train station ( Dong huoche zhan). If you just say huoche zhan, he will take you to the train station for cities in the mainland China. To be sure, tell the driver that you will go to Changchun (Dao Changchun). If he can't understand you, call your contact in the school(your employer in Changchun) to talk to the driver.

Be careful when you get a taxi because some of the drivers will take advantage. Ask the people in the airport where to get taxi.

P.S. I wonder if you know some useful Chinese words. It is very useful if you know some.

#2 Parent Filipino teacher - 2008-03-20

The taxi fare from Guangzhou airport to the train station is about 100-130RMB.

#3 Parent rowell - 2008-03-19

hi. Thank you. I'll be leaving Phils for Guangzhou and then from Guangzhou to Changchun.

#4 Parent Filipino teacher - 2008-03-18

Hi Rowell,

Which airport will you arrive? I can't fetch you because I'm very far from Guangzhou but I can give you instructions especially if you arrive in Hongkong from Phil. Actually, you can ask help also from people in the airport but be careful.

If your destination is Guangzhou, you'd better fly to Hongkong and then ride a train to Guangzhou. It's very convenient. If you fly to Beijing or Shanghai, they're both very far from Guangzhou.

I can give you more information if you're interested.

Ingat ka. Good luck!

rowell - 2008-03-18
need help

Hi everyone. Im rowell from the phils. Im coming to Guangzhou this 26 of March. I need someone who will fetch at the airport and bring me at the train station. If there is willing please drop me a message, Better if you are a Filipino.thanks

Return to Index › need help

Go to another board -