TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: That
#1 Parent Barry - 2008-09-09
Re: DR. STEVENS IS STILL ON THE MOVE!!

I just receive Dr. stevens' call on September 6, 2008. teh call lasted for almost an hour so I thought he was serious. He also requested me to send my photos with my mouth wide open. It's good I researched first for atleast 10 minutes before sending him my photos. Thanks I was cleared when I read all of the messages in this discussion forum.

#2 Parent shane - 2008-06-12
DR. STEVENS IS STILL ON THE MOVE!!

Yes, I just received his call few hours ago...and he has the same routinary questions and his so called "throat exercises"..this time he said there are 2 job vacancies one in Tapei, Taiwan and another in the US!! It was only after the call did I realize to ask the relevance of those pictures in an ESL teaching job?" He did asked me to submit resume, intro letter,he said he would also do me a security check and a medical check up!!...anyway... it was really good I checked it up bcoz I had a weird feeling about it too...and voilaaaaa!!!! I was not the only victim..He is still using this email lang200105@yahoo.com.He is a pathetic sick old man.May God have mercy on him.

#3 Parent princess - 2008-04-09
Re: That

i am the latest victim. Well, i just laughed about it after the conversation. i had a doubt when he said that he needs some pictures of my pharynx! I was like? What??? And then, just continued and go with the flow...It was really weird though... please please to all of you teachers out there! dont be fooled!!! he used the email lang200105@yahoo.com.

Return to Index › Re: That

Go to another board -