TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: more of the same
#1 Parent Jerome - 2008-06-01
Re: more of the same

Be careful Spy man, the toddler is getting irate and he's throwing a tantrum. Wouldn't want his personal life spilling over into his classrooms, would we. Oh wait, that's right, it already does, doesn't it? Oh well, maybe we don't care much for the young man, but Frank loves him and his buddies for providing all the free publicity. I think Frank will start paying commissions to silvertoddler and the rest, as his business is surely on the rise.

#2 Parent Spy vs. Spy - 2008-06-01
Re: more of the same

Silvertoddler

You said: As for students, last week I gave oral English tests to 150 students. Some of them said to me, " Please don't fail me Teacher, I am very nervous, I think I am going to fail, my English is not very well". Can you imagine a student in Australia, Canada or Britain saying this to a lecturer or teacher? Some students in this country (especially boys) have got serious problems.

I say: So? Did you fail the ones that did not pass the test or did you, as I suspect, pocket a little extra beer money and pass the entire class? You are a complete louse. You are an Aussie; you might know a little about Australia but I doubt that you know anything about Canada or the UK. You know even less about China and the Chinese. Pack your bags, boy; the PSB will be knocking on your door in the very near future.

You said: "If a teacher is out getting drunk or screwing whores every night, who cares, as long as it does not affect their teaching ability."

I say: I can think of a few of reasons it might be the students business. I can think of reasons it might be the schools business. I can think of many reasons it might be the business of the parents of the student.

I have an image of you modeling pampers, spitting up Gerber's baby food, wearing a hardhat and tool belt, having your locks trimmed, pointing to young Chinese women and shouting; "Wow, baby, you're HOT! OK, that takes care of your work history and your views on life.

There are only two things that you know about; chasing skirts and drinking! Your brain is lodged somewhere in your BVD's. And, the only taste you have is for beer. You are vile.

Return to Index › Re: more of the same

Go to another board -