TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won
#1 Parent Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) - 2008-06-28
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won

I cannot expose the location of this EF school or the exact details now, because I could easily be recognised and it will create more problems for me. I will definetly pursue my options of leaving the school and keep people posted here. I will certainly write a full report and post it on here once the issue has been resolved.

The crunch is the school is badly run by some very dishonest people and you get screwed unless you suck up and kiss the DOS' backside. The other thing is the school does not care about it's students. If you are a good, qualified and experienced teacher like me who want's to make a difference - of course you won't want to work somewhere like this.

Everything is tolerated in this school (even hitting children) and if you speak up to improve things for the kids & staff - they will pick on you and make your life difficult.

Like I said - all they are interested in is the money and you showing your white face at class - that is it - everything else is fine. Like animals in a zoo!

#2 Parent Wendy - 2008-06-27
Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won

Could you please give us the details CG of your problems with this EF school. Where is your schol located etc.

#3 Parent Crazy Girl ( to work in China for English First!!) - 2008-06-27

Yes they are trying to blackmail me, you're right. How mean can they get? They want money from me that wasn't even in the contract. Then they say if I don't pay it they will get the police - as if I am some sort of criminal or something! I'm just a regular teacher who has come to China to try and make a difference to kid's lives and these schools don't really give a damn, do they.

Yes, I am in shock. This is a totally corrupt system. But I still love the students - it's just a shame about the greedy fat cats! They are making a nice little earner from the students AND the teachers!!

Return to Index › Re: English First demand over 9000 RMB from me or they will call police - they won

Go to another board -