TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent lePrintemps - 2009-02-28
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

I think that Aston Schools are mostly franchised, and there are good branches and bad branches out there.

#2 Parent Pithed - 2008-07-25

Can't recommend any involvement with Aston, anywhere. Near the low end of the chain school contingent, but not as bad as Kids Castle.
My experience with Aston was one of the not-so-few bad ones.

#3 Parent Aussie Girl - 2008-07-24

Hey,

I've just read these posts about Aston English. Well,you've just given general comments for Aston English Schools. If Aston English-Wuhan isn't good and hasn't offered the best offer, maybe because it's a franchise school. But, there are Aston Schools in some cities in China wherein we can consider exemplary when it comes to management and offers and it's not a franchise school.To mention these schools are Jinan Aston ,Xian Aston and many others. Teachers have the option which contract you are going to choose, the number of hours and the salary and benefits they get.So, everything is in black and white. So, I strongly disagree with these general comments about Aston. I, myself is one of the foreign teachers here and even in my fourth year of working and I don't have any regret of staying longer.

So, for all Aston teacher applicants,don't just ever believe to what you've read here, but try to ask to people especially those who are working longer in this institution. To make sure, choose the big Aston, not just a franchise.....Come on...Let's work together!!!!

#4 Parent Maya - 2008-07-16

Hi Patrick, my name is Maya and I will be working for Aston Wuhan from september.

I was googling aston and this page came up.

I was wondering if you went to teach with Aston in the end? did you end up in Wuhan? If so how was your experience? can tell me a bit about the school etc - basically answers to all the questions you asked when you posted your message in January!!!

Let me know - I am glad I came across your post.

look forward to your reply
thanks in advance,
-Maya

Patrick - 2007-01-10
Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

Hi all

I was recently offered a position with Aston Wuhan. I have been reading posts, the one that really scared me was KS one about KidsCastle. I am writing to ask everyone if they have been to Wuhan, worked for Aston Wuhan. Can they share some of their experiences with me? Email me if you like.

In particular, what's the management like? What's accommodation like? How is it like teaching in private classes?

From all that I've read is that Aston being a chain school seems ok, with a few bad experiences here and there.

It's my second time to China.

Return to Index › Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -