TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Just a few questions-please respond
#1 Parent Michael - 2004-11-16
The Visa

Any company that acgtually gives you whats on your contract, treats you with respect, there are many in China.
Best way to get a "z" visa is to have an invite letter and then get it from your home countries Chinese Embassy or consulate.
recruiter@mjsutton.com

#2 Parent Teacherjeff - 2004-11-12
a couple more questions

What is a good company?

The cost of things?
\

What is the easyst way to get my z visa

#3 Parent Michael - 2004-11-12
The Police state

China is FAR from a "police" state.
You can pretty much do anything you want as long as it is within the laws of China (which are not much different than any other country)
Jobs are what you make it, they can be fun, they can be "WORK" it also depends on the company you work for; some are ok, some are good, and then there are those that realy put a bad taste in your mouth.
Asians are not as open as Americans but getting a decent girl as a girlfriend is not difficult, just remember the culture differences and all should be well.
I have been here for almost 5 years and I have enjoyed everyday of it.
I started as a teacher and got promoted to teacher recruiter, so the possibilitie are endless.
Hope this answered your question.

Teacherjeff - 2004-11-11
Just a few questions-please respond

I am coming up to china in january. I love teaching and have been doing it in the united states for a couple of years. I just have a few questions and please do not get the wrong idea of them, i have just herd some conflicting opinions.

1. Can you go out at night and have from time to time?

2. Are things as cheap as they say?

3. Please don't get offended by this anyone. Living here in the states i have always been attracted to asian women. Im 25 and am exited to have the oppurtunity to meet so many different idividuals, is this a hard thing to do as an american?

4. Do you enjoy your jobs? Please respond

Return to Index › Just a few questions-please respond

Go to another board -