TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Aussie Girl - 2008-07-31
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

Thanks for your opinion about me Linguisticus...Yes, I am a great asset of my employer and in every school I have had worked at...I'm not proud of that, but I'm just thankful for seeing my worth and value as an FT, not using me as a frontline in advertising their school..Honestly speaking my employers have no problem with me so far because before I started the job, I made clear everything will be put into writing and followed religiously...And I valued and treasured every moment I have worked with them...not only to my employers, but to the parents and students as well...

Well,I decided not to write here anymore coz,I have more important and challenging things to do,than just reading comments from a discontented and closed-minded person. It seems attacking each other personally rather than giving and sharing experiences,opinions and ideas...And I've read,too that Choatle's words are getting rediculous especially when someone seems defending my views and for me,it's not good because I just posted something here based upon my own experience and not talking from what I've just heard...Besides, I don't want to be accused as Chinese because of my writing...For the last time ,I will say ,I'm not a CHinese and never be a CHinese. I don't have an ill-feeling or bitterness against CHinese people,but I won't accept to be called Chinese because I AM NOT...I'm a Foreigner!!! To Choatle ,go on with your trash statement to anybody until you won't find peace in your heart.

For Linguisticus, thanks for seeing the qualities that I possess as an FT...And I'm glad you're also fair to the teachers from the Philippines who you especially mentioned...Maybe,you think I'm a Filipino or from European countries....Both are fine ,but, I'm from the latter.

Good luck to all and thanks for all your comments, bad or good!!!!

Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -