TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Saint Etienne Bilingual College in Paris
#1 Parent Anil - 2004-12-10
St. Etienne Bilingual College

I also received a job offer from St. Etienne. I am an Indian and was not able to send the 230 Euros via Western Union Money Transfer, as its branches in India only function to receive money from abroad and not the other way round. Now Prof. Mark has been showing me hundred ways to send the money. My mails asking for a contact no. have met with no response. After reading your post, I guess Prof. Mark could be left alone.

#2 Parent mahkam - 2004-12-02
maybe new colleagues

Hi there,
That's amazing .I was searching to see if can have more research about St.E tienne Bilingual in Paris.
For me it is dream, as I have Iranian passport and wondering how it works and if happens ,that's will be mircels!.
If anyone has been offered to Greece. :?
I am in doubt with them :\
I need help if anyone knows about Mellinium primary and middle school in Athen in Greece with this address in net (10 Vas Sophia 1/112 ),
as they asked me a payment for arranging visa!? >\-|

#3 Parent Anetta Paone - 2004-12-02
Saint Etienne Bilingual College in Paris

I also received an email with a job offer. I am canadian and I found it a bit odd that they would hire somebody without being a EU citizen. From reading your posts I guess the job was too good to be true.

#4 Parent Gary Harwell - 2004-12-01

I also got a offer of a job from these guys...
However, on advice from ## I checked out the ISP address from their e-mail and it came from someplace in China. I guess China is recruiting for schools in France, NOT

Michael - 2004-12-01

I wonder if anyone can tell me any thing about this school. I just got a job offer from them and want to go (It's PARIS - who wouldn't want to go?) if the school is on the level. Maybe, I am just amazed that an American would be offered a job in France without an EU passport. Please help!

Return to Index › Saint Etienne Bilingual College in Paris

Go to another board -