TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou
#1 Parent robby - 2008-08-19
Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou

Rongo,

If i'm going to recapitulate the previous post, I beg mentioned about all of you giving their best effort to sustain helpful info to these people cheating their fellow teachers or citizens. If you happen to see any foreign teachers longing fo a teaching job and might need an advice, you could share these literature for them. They listen to you or not, atleast you have done your part. That would be a great help for them anyway. Reading your comment is relatively important to us, the responses from anybody on this matter is a vital catalyst and a reflector for a day to day living condtion. I fervently hope, after all our cooperative effort sharing info on crap schools, recruiters and all of that..we can atleast minimize sad stories regarding the plight of our fellow teachers. Thank you Rongo for your concern, we always need a constructive criticism and any unsolicited advice.Have a good day to you.

#2 Parent Rongo - 2008-08-18

That was a reply to the Linguisticus poster - he teminded you of a Consulate in your area which I thought you would know anyway. In a way it was meant to say that I did not find his advice very helpful for that reason. It was nothing against you. You and your fellow-teachers are victims, and I am wondering how we could be of any practical assistance to you.

#3 Parent robby - 2008-08-18

Nothing new? This particular issue will remain brand new to all neophytes out there looking for a greener pasture. This renaissance issue in the modern society paved its way for enlightenment. To some is old, for some its a perennial issue to resolved. The Phil.consulate might base their action plan derived from the review of related literature. The very single tiny hole can sink the gigantic ship. The Filipino professionals and non- professionals may serve this particular issue as an eye opener. We might treat this problem on illegal recruiter as a tiny old shit letting air to vanish it away without touching it, while it bomerang to others and repeatedly makes trouble and misery in the future. Relaying this issue or these criminals to the Phil.consulate is not enough, to complete this case, to strengthen and gather concrete evidences, cooperative effort from all of us is very vital to stop this evil bitches.

#4 Parent Rongo - 2008-08-17

If there is a Philippine Consulate in the area, they will certainly know....
Nothing new you tell them, I guess.

Return to Index › Re: ALERT!!!! Lei Romero of Gymboree Foshan, Guanzhou

Go to another board -