TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › everybody!
#1 Parent nan nan - 2004-12-24
Do you know me ?~

If you are not a rubbish in my body.. (shut up)

Because You don't know me!~

I like a person ,,,it's not money can buy,
a person have a good heart,that's very important...

(My boyfriend have)

I think you haven't ..

You should use money buy girlfriend and make her get marry with you!~later .you will be a poor man..,because no woman really love you,be care of some chinese woman,they only like money.or want you take them to your country..they cheat you,make you really sadness....and if that happen...don't angry with me ,,because I told you already..that's all .........Are you agree????????

Rember,I told you,some chinese woman..don't make you sadness and be a poor man..

:D

#2 Parent nan nan - 2004-12-24
every body!!~~~~~~~~~

Hi,everybody:

I don't want hurt everybody,the first I only want tell everyboday about the school,the school tell us,If you are black skin and too short,they don't like .they don't want you come to his school..If the school reply to you,I want to ask you,are you happy?If you happy.You can say I am wrong.That's ok!~You can write letter back to me.Tell me don't do that!~~~OK???????

Ok!~Every body.Now.you can answer my question....

If the school say the same thing to you:they don't like black skin and too short,are you happy??????(I only want everybody answer my question)
And is not tell me my english so poor,and the other side question..

I never hide myself,I can tell everybody,my name is gou nan nan .i am 25..I am from Liaoning China..I have myself mind..my e-mail is nannan_gary@hotmail.com

Some words my boyfriend don't want I write.But I want write.because I don't like anyone hurt my boyfriend..

I only want help him,because he come from diffrent country..no easy..I will try my best help him..I don't care everybody say bad words to me..but please don't hurt my boyfriend...

I want peace,I want everyperson have good life,in the world no fight..everybody should enjoy them life..that's really important...

I know.I write some bad words ,that's very bad...But!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok..everybody enjoy yourself life...

I will finish the "war"

>\-| Bye_byE!~~~

#3 Parent Foreigner Teacher - 2004-12-23
Fox TV Present

This lady is comical. She's the Chinese version of Fox TV - Miss Swan

#4 Parent Gary Harwell - 2004-12-23
Nan Nan... You're famous!!!

Nan nan,
You're funny... You should have your own TV show. Really..... Some people in the Forum don't like you but the rest of us are smiling and saying to ourselves, "GO GIRL!" You don't take any Crap and we find that refreshing. I'm sorry I don't work in China or I would hunt you and Gary down and go have a beer.

Good Luck,

#5 Parent nan nan - 2004-12-23
don't bequite..keep on the"war"

don't bequite ,,man..you must keep on the "war"
I don't give up,i hope you keep on it..ok?
I want to know when you angry??I really want see you,maybe ,now you sitting in your house,cry..
I am sorry,i delate your "sex"job.
Now,it's night time ,you should go to company.do"sex "job..listen to your mother...don't forget what your boss say........he tell you do sth,must do...my son..listen if you don't listen to your mother,I will beat you small head!~

see you tommrrow

#6 Parent Jona - 2004-12-23
Stop It!

As you said,every chinese woman f##k citizen,aren't you one of them?You call yourself not one of chinese women only because you have a British boyfriend who maybe not even want to marry you and take you back to Britain?Think about it woman,you sounded like an insane horny savage woman who is constantly yelling at people with your limited dirt words and trying to persuade everybody how much you love your BF and how much he loves you.Have a look at other threads and other topics,they all lead to somewhere,isn't it your problem that your voice just be covered and ignored?I can see that Gary is struggling from all those,and if you really love him you should help him out instead of making it worse .Cursing each other is not the way of sorting the problem out,I used to feel sorry for you when everybody else picked on you,and now I think that maybe you deserved it,I declare here that i am not Citizen trying to be another person,I just can't stand you constantly yelling at people with f##k and st##id and s##t,maybe i am mean to you here but i am not mean to nice people.Now do yourself a faver to learn English,you might impress me later.

#7 Parent Gary - 2004-12-23
This is not a war!

First of all, I'd like to point out that my girlfriend is not a little dog, who I belt out commands to .She has her own mind , and writes responses on this forum because SHE chooses to, not because I tell her.Everything she says comes from HER heart ,not mine!!You wanted to hear from my girlfriend ? Well now you've heard from her!!! Do you want to hear anymore ? Do you think I can stop her?

What is this about a war? My intention was simply to point out ONE school, that was blatantly prejudiced,not to start a black power movement!!!What's your problem?.

I thought the intention of this forum was for ESL teachers to highlight problems they face ,while trying to make an honest living,so that we can work together to try to find ways around these problems, and help each other,not for us to pick arguements with each other, and drag each other down.
I'm not at war with China ,I'm not at war with anybody! .I only wanted to mention the school once ,but have since found that I've had to keep defending myself and so it's beginning to get understandbly tiresome,I think for many people.

So the conversation has'nt moved on ,because people like you haven't let it progress .I never attack anybody unless they've done me or someone close to me harm,yet some people on this forum just lay into people for no apparent reason! Then you accuse ME of conducting a war!!!

Haven't you heard the saying ,united we stand ,divided we fall! Don't you think ,if more foriegn teachers stuck together, and tried to help each other more, we would be able to solve a lot of the problems we face every day,but instead many of us nit pick ,getting involved in petty,personal side issues that don't do much more than tire us out and drag us down!! I don't create people like you,you create yourself.
If we don't help each other who will! I am not an embittered militant ESL teacher sitting here wallowing in self-pity .I am currently happily working in a nice middle school in Yunnan ,while at the same time , simply,trying to set myself up something else for the new term.Can we please take it easy and get some CONSTRUCTIVE debate going here?

#8 Parent nan nan - 2004-12-23
good sex life !~ok??

Hi man:

Are you angry..???I know you angry..now,you know somebody say bad words to you,you feel very bad..I am very happy..you very angry..because the school hurt me ,,the same i hurt you..the world can't have peace...because you the same Bush only want give person trouble..

I understand you,because you come to China do"sex"the job,I hope every chinese woman,## you every day,one times give you $2...and you can go back your country find a woman get marry..I hope you have a good life "sex"in china...

And I tell you ,you must listen to your company's boss...every day how many woman you sex,and you can go back your country..get marry..don't worry.....

NOTE:don't forget listen to every chinese company's boss....ok??

Hope you can't have sex sick...and" AIDS"
make you died...

good life..## man..

#9 Parent nan nan - 2004-12-23
Sex by yourself

don't worry.

If not can't find girlfriend in China..YOu can't sex with yourself.do you want i teach you,touch your ## by yourself ,and give it big...that's all.....enough..!~~

Hope you find a chinese woman..

don't worry..listen to your mother ..ok???

#10 Parent citizen - 2004-12-23
sex life?

btw, I read some of your previous posts and both you and your bf talk about others beign frustrated about their sex life. For the record: After reading your replies, I feel real sick (Puking) of the thought of you and your bf having sex.

#11 Parent citizen - 2004-12-23
Your bf seems to have 2 main enemies

a- The first one is himself, of course. And
b- the second one is YOU for supporting his "World Victim Tour".

#12 Parent nan nan - 2004-12-23
no person care you!

You think every person care you,f##k go back your country.We don't give you trouble,it's you.you are wrong..your thinking so st##id ,you are "sha bi".You should go back your country eat your mother's milk..Do you know"ji nan "..if you don't understand,you should find a girl friend help you,tell you "ji nan"the meanting..I think you do this job in china...every woman f##k you..go out ..cheat!~

#13 Parent citizen - 2004-12-23
except you and him

There is NOT 'anti-your bf' people, only the ones that you and him create. Stay in your pathetic little world inciting pity. Who Gives A Damn.

#14 Parent nan nan - 2004-12-23
expect you!~

I want write to you,because I don't like you,If you don't like my BF,the same don't like me......yes,everwhere have good person..(expect you!)do you understand>>????~

#15 Parent citizen - 2004-12-23
The concept of discrimination has also been misused.

Shame,shame in your bf to get you involve in HIS little war against the racist world.
1000's of English teaching jobs in China and there are good people everywhere.

nan nan - 2004-12-23
everybody!

everybody:

I love China,I love my country.

But some schools make me sick!~

From Nan Nan

Return to Index › everybody!

Go to another board -