TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Research subject
#1 Parent Extefler - 2008-10-09
Re: Research subject

When I developed my first study, I thought it was overwhelming. I just knew there would be Earth-shattering changes in education. It took on a life of its own, until one of my professors sat me down and told me to simplify it as much as I could. I "didn't have to discover everything" on my first try; just find something that may be useful to me, or just legitimize something I had learned in school.
You might do a literature search to see if anybody else has done something similar to help guide you study. If you do the same thing as them, and your results end up being the same, you add weight to their findings. That makes for a really good teaching tool for you to use in the future.

Monika mittal - 2008-10-05
Research subject

Hi
I am graduate student majoring in ESL, In my course I ahve to do research. I have a selected a girl from grade 1. Is it possible if i can use topic 'Using visuals and games to see grammar development at grade 1' I am little confuse as would it be a good topic for research with one subject. Your help will be apperciated.

Thanks

Return to Index › Research subject

Go to another board -