TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › RE:CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW US ELECTED PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
#1 Parent fieldsnolongerfallow - 2008-11-07
Re: RE:CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW US ELECTED PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

Thank you very much! Though the elation will fade, the hope will live on. Many of us have spent the last eight years wondering when America was going to wake up. Maybe this is the first sign that spring is coming and the long years of intellectual hibernation are coming to an end. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Tirus - 2008-11-06
RE:CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW US ELECTED PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

Hello everyone!

Many greetings to youall , I knew and believed to see Obama elected as the next President of the United States of America.He has what it takes to rule the country and has put up his arguments strong enough to outclass his rival John MacCain.
The media has also been doing a marvellous job portraying to the world the whole election process.and this must be taken as a chalange to Tanzania and Africa as a whole.he has proved himself not only to be a confident polotician, but someone ready to address the challenges facing US politics. May God bless America and the whole world in particular.
Regards and remain blessed.
Tirus Okolah Omolo
+255713959834/ +255787322198
directortirus@yahoo.com
http://tirus.o.tripod.com

Return to Index › RE:CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW US ELECTED PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

Go to another board -