TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website?
#1 Parent Tullah - 2009-07-13
j.waagner@web.de = jobs4teachers.org

GRRR... I applied to this posting: http://www.esljobfeed.com/forum/index.pl?read=61150 that was placed on July 7th on the web. It looked ok. Then when I sent an email to this person: j.waagner@web.de, I received an invite from jobs4teachers.org!

I only sent in my information, but thank goodness I didn't pay. I thought something looked suspicious about the graphics and the pictures. You can tell when a website is legit lol

I am glad you have all recognized this as a SCAM. I wish we could get this to the Better Business Bureau.

take care - Tullah

#2 Parent Christian Langenegger - 2009-04-06
Re: Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website?

I just paid via paypal for the site - have no way of accessing the site and I think I've been scammed. I think it is terrible how many scams are on the web right now. I've tried contacting them and I get no response - e-mail, skype, phoning.

#3 Parent Riza - 2008-12-10

I received an offer from 5 different schools through jobs4teachers yesterday. I was surprised about the salary. I'm not a native speaker so I'm very doubtful about it. Is this some sort of a scam?????

#4 Parent David MacKay - 2008-12-09

Hi,

I am also asking the same question. It looks very suspicious to me. The salaries too good to be true. And it was communicated to me that there were two potential employers in Europe interested in hiring me when I don't have EU status. I smell a rotting, putrid rat.

Hwee Ng - 2008-12-09
Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website?

I have been scammed by another website recently. Is this jobs4teachers.org website valid? It seems rather dubious to me. Has anyone been offered jobs from it and accepted them?

Return to Index › Is jobs4teachers.org a Valid website?

Go to another board -