TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › I Speak U Speak
#1 Parent ISUS Coach - 2013-04-04
Re: I Speak U Speak

I work there and LOVE it. Is there a chat room where we can all meet and chat?

#2 Parent Maria - 2009-02-27
Re: I Speak U Speak

Hiya,

I have been working with Training Express for a while and I can see no reason for anybody to be concerned about. You should know that ispeakuspeak.com (aka isus) is not the name of the company but an interactive tool developed by them used by teachers and students as a teaching platform. You should check out www.trainingexpress.es for more info.

Also, it is normal in Spain for a company to ask you for your national id (passport if you are not Spanish), SS number and Bank Account number (most companies will not agree to pay you into a PP account - they will ask you to open a Spanish bank account if you do not already have one). Of course, you are right to be cautious; to be honest, I am also very suspicious when it comes to giving my bank and personal info to anybody, so I did my research before joining Training Express.

At the moment, I have a valid teaching contract (which does not always happen when you are a private teacher - at least in Spain) and I work from home. I do not have to spend tens of hours a week preparing classes (it's all in the ispeakuspeak.com platform) and the platform allows teachers, students and their companies to track progress and student satisfaction. And I have been getting paid into my bank account without any problems so far.

My experience until now is very good and I intend to work with them for as long as I can. I hope this info is of help to you. Best of luck with the job hunting :-)

Beck - 2008-12-15
I Speak U Speak

Hi,

I have some specific reasons to BEWARE of I Speak U Speak. 1. No one has heard of them or has experience with them. 2. The person from ISUS I was chatting with asked for personal information, such as passports, social security numbers, and bank account information. He/She did say that you could accept payments through paypal instead, but this is still suspicious. 3. When I asked for a way to verify the business, I was only given the physical address and the website. This means nothing internationally.

Return to Index › I Speak U Speak

Go to another board -