TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: TS JILIN EDUCATIONAL EXCHANGES SERVICES CO. LTD - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Ekimena - 2008-12-17
Re: TS JILIN EDUCATIONAL EXCHANGES SERVICES CO. LTD - Teachers Discussion

I've been contacted by Jilin Province Educational Exchanges Service Organisation. After reading all the messages in this thread i've decided not to work with them. I'm not native speaker but i would like to go to teach to China, anyone can help me with that?
By the way my contact person in Jilin Province Educational Exchanges Service Organisation was someone named Angel, but because of the email adress i think it's Zhang. I was very excited about the opportunity to work in China, but i dont want to find myself in hell there. I've been demanding a lot of info to "Angel", but she has never give me full information.
According to the job offer i got i would be paid 2500 RMB because i'm not native speaker, free apartment (kitchen, living room, bedroom, toilet, furniture, telephone, tv, ...), medical insurance, working visa (i have to pay 1000 RMB for it), a week of trainning and so on.
Thank you all for the information in this threat, i almost make a big mistake!!
And finally, please tell me if you know any good company who hires non native speakers for teaching in China.
Thank you !!

=)

Return to Index › Re: TS JILIN EDUCATIONAL EXCHANGES SERVICES CO. LTD - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -