TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!
#1 Parent Not surprised anymore - 2009-01-13
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!

Yes yes Lars, your are Ghandi, we get it. Would you care to pat yourself on the back anymore than you already have, or have we all been duely informed of how noble and moral you are?

#2 Parent Lar - 2009-01-12
Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!

When a person chooses to live with decency and with good moral, most people believed your life is boring..They even thought, you're not living in reality...They feel boring and always looking for something ...something that they can't find anywhere, if they've found it ,they're always temporary ...then, they begin seaching again...to sum up, most don't know what are they looking for, so they can't really find it and deep inside them, there's no contentment at all...Well, it's just a matter who you are and how you deal your life with...Well, all what you said are well said and fully understood and respected....As I can see it here, I guess, my whole family and I were just raised differently, of which decency, good values,and honesty are always on the top regardless of what kind of people surround us...and these obvious wrong doings of others especially the foreign educators in CHina are just bad to think and see, but since most people seem accepting it and even living with it, well, ,we have nothing to do with that...we can freely choose which line we want to follow .....and for me..for us...maybe only for us..we won't ever budge an inch to conform for this immorality..I may still respect them as a person,but not the action!!!....Okey ,thanks for all the readers of my post and those who shared their ideas and comments....( Live any kind of life you want, it's your choice, but living morally upright is still the best!!!...)This may be my last post here regarding this hot issue...thanks!!

#3 Parent Not surprised anymore - 2009-01-12

Ah I see now. Lars is just another peon in life, who is looking for a way to be and feel superior to others. Well done Lars ;)

#4 Parent Lar - 2009-01-12

Well, all what you said are well said and fully understood and respected...We all have different experiences in life....good and bad....and you're right, we can learn a lot from our experience and from that, we will grow and can choose which direction we want to head to.....It doesn't matter where I came from...but, I'm also a foreigner here in China and just concerned....As I can see it here, I guess, my whole family and I were just raised differently, of which decency, good values,and honesty are always on the top regardless of what kind of people surround us...and these obvious wrong doings of others especially the foreign educators in CHina are just bad to think and see, but since most people seem accepting it and even living with it, well, ,we have nothing to do with that...we can freely choose which line we want to follow .....and for me..for us...maybe only for us..we won't ever budge an inch to conform for this immorality..I may still respect them as a person,but not the action!!!....Okey ,thanks for all the readers of my post and those who shared their ideas....( Living morally upright is still the best!!!...)

Return to Index › Re: English Schools in Jinan City..How well do you know your foreign teachers?Be aware!!

Go to another board -