TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: WARNING!!!! Cross post - New name/id: Dr. Don Ford, leng200808@gmail.com
#1 Parent Shivangi - 2009-03-15
Re: WARNING!!!! Cross post - New name/id: Dr. Don Ford, leng200808@gmail.com

In fact it did turn on a signal somewhere which is why I didn't send photos of that kind. Of course I also let him know that being a computer professional I have hacked into people's accounts as a joke when I was a student (we did it to each other in our class to have fun, whatever THAT sounds like!) and I wouldn't want his account to be hacked. That sealed the continuation of the conversation.

Well, the reason I posted that was just to let others know about it since the name/details are new.

Also in a way, I feel sad for this individual. I know that makes me sound like an idiot and I am going to get a lot of flak for this probably but you must admit whether or not he is a doctor is debatable but he is probably someone educated with the mind of the devil. If he uses this intellect for good, there's a lot of good that can come of it.

Anyway, the best thing to do is watch your own back. If something sounds wrong, it probably is.

Return to Index › Re: WARNING!!!! Cross post - New name/id: Dr. Don Ford, leng200808@gmail.com

Go to another board -