TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: General help with hours of work, China
#1 Parent Jerome - 2009-03-22
Re: General help with hours of work, China

I would suggest that you give that post a re-read. There is nothing in the post that confirms I worked for a private school when making 8,000. I did mention that I worked once for a private school for 10,000. In fact, the 8,000 + was made at a public university and I didn't do any extra work unless I so desired. Unless of course you count two hours of office time or lesson planning at home as extra work.

"Money is not the only thing to tell whether you are hard working and a dedicated teacher."
Turnoi

I assume that you're suggesting that I implied the opposite of the above quote from your post. What led you to such an inference? Please don't avoid the question. I'm actually quite curious because making such an implication was certainly not my intention, and I would like to avoid making implications of that kind in the future. If you'd like to begin a thread that addresses what does qualify one as a "hard working and a dedicated teacher," please feel free to do so. I'd be happy to join in such a discussion.

Return to Index › Re: General help with hours of work, China

Go to another board -