TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Please help with research
#1 Parent The Englightened One - 2009-03-25
Re: Please help with research - PROBLEM WITH THE SURVEY FORM

Well unfortunately,

Noone residing in China will even be able to open this survey.

Want to know why?

Because .synthasite extension related websites are blocked in China!

Don't take my word for it. Try this one out too.

www.ienglishclub.synthasite.com.

TEO

#2 Parent Theo - 2009-03-24
Re: Please help with research - PROBLEM WITH THE SURVEY FORM

Hi, Bill,

I taught English in mainland China for 5 years, and then ventured to South Korea where I taught until the end of 2008. I tried participating in your survey via the weblink you provided, but there seems to be problems with completing the survey. It stops mid-section, and there's no "submit" button to send the completed survey. If you can solve the problem I will try to participate one more time. Otherwise, I fear all willing participants will be unable to complete the survey but won't discover the problem until after they have answered several questions; a rather annoying situation at this point unless the glitch is soon remedied.

Bill - 2009-03-23
Please help with research

Hello Everyone,

By name is Bill and I am hoping that you can help me with a research project I am working on for my Master's degree. I am looking for ESL teachers in Korea to fill out a simple questionnaire.

I don't have much to offer as an incentive except my thanks and willingness to share the data after the research is complete. Thank you in advance.

The questionnaire and more information about my research can be found at the following link.

http://research-questionnaire.synthasite.com/

Again, thank you so much.

Best,

Bill

Return to Index › Please help with research

Go to another board -