TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › foreign teachers can be united as one
#1 Parent Chunping Alex Wu - 2005-01-28
Count me as one to fight with you!
james - 2005-01-26
foreign teachers can be united as one

the reason why many teachers have falling victim of either thier employers or the recruiters is because they are on their own.it it is obvious that if we were united under an umbralla thats says foreign english teachers association we would be able to fight back in a formall way.
beleive it or not there is a law in this country called china and the law guides everyone,no one is above the law. having been in china for over 5 years i can clearly say that china is one of the greatest country and the people of china are the most hospitable people on earth, but there're some bad eggs thats needs to be exposed, one of whom i used to work for and still owes me quite a lot of money. if we as english teachers come together as one and uproot this people who use us and then throw us away. signing a contract with a private school is like writting a note on a tiolet paper.it has to weight. but when we tackle these contract violation with legally, an example will be set and many schools will learn a lesson.
teachers are part of the set of people developing the country. why play them like shit.SO TEACHERS LETS UNITE .
ONES YOU HAVE PUT PEN ON PAPER FOR A SCHOOL YOU ARE LEGALLY WORKING THEIR AND THE LAW PROTECTS YOU.BECAUSE THE COMPANY IS LEGALLY REGISTERED. E-MAIL ME AND LETS WORK SOMETHING OUT

Return to Index › foreign teachers can be united as one

Go to another board -